General Yuzuru Chat

You know it's overcooked when one of the avid forum lurker came out of the cave hole because she couldn't stand to wait anymore. Um Yuzu? I think it's overdue now? I've done 13456 videos of you skating to several different songs to hold myself back... can u like cut the suspense and announce something already???

40 minutes ago, Erin said:

Google translate says that today @17:00, world's 2016 men will be broadcasted. Is that right? So... 2016? Ummmm, should i or should i not watch? That's 3hrs of fs with Yuzu so yay!, on the other hand, world's 2016. I really can't decide. :59227c768286a__s: 

don't watch the free skate.. :smiley-scared008:  if you're curious it's ok to watch. I've watched it once and never coming back again. But I'm OK with the SP 

1 hour ago, Erin said:

Google translate says that today @17:00, world's 2016 men will be broadcasted. Is that right? So... 2016? Ummmm, should i or should i not watch? That's 3hrs of fs with Yuzu so yay!, on the other hand, world's 2016. I really can't decide. :59227c768286a__s: 

Grab a blanket to cover your eyes at sections, and a giant box of tissues for your eyes and nose afterwards, because the SP was still terrific (boi fought for that), and right now Zu is in a better state  (though his flirtations with injury is just...ugh).

All this madness, and we still have a week to go. I'd hate to see what may happen with our mental state if it gets delayed by 2 weeks, or if Zu reveals nothing and says "it'll be ready at ACI." 

:notamused:

1 hour ago, Erin said:

You're braver than I am - I've watched the SP and gala (and that near brought me to tears) and both of Javi's but I can't face Yuzu's FS having learned what I have...

Ah, today on the forums it really feels like off season at last...

12 minutes ago, Xen said:

All this madness, and we still have a week to go. I'd hate to see what may happen with our mental state if it gets delayed by 2 weeks, or if Zu reveals nothing and says "it'll be ready at ACI."  

wait, a week until what? did I miss an announcement? my mind is blanking...

13 minutes ago, TallyT said:

You're braver than I am - I've watched the SP and gala (and that near brought me to tears) and both of Javi's but I can't face Yuzu's FS having learned what I have...

I watched it once, and I hope that I won't watch it anymore in the future.. :59227c768286a__s::14066882:

The feels... :sadPooh:

8 minutes ago, Noelle said:

Ah, today on the forums it really feels like off season at last...

wait, a week until what? did I miss an announcement? my mind is blanking...

Media day, he usually holds media day early in August and announces his programs for the new season. 

It's usually a lone sprinkle of water in the otherwise very, very dry off-season. 

On a personal note, I think we're faring worse than other years, because this summer we got spoiled with Yuzu content. The cacti are having more issues than normal adjusting to the drought. 

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

Media day, he usually holds media day early in August and announces his programs for the new season. 

It's usually a lone sprinkle of water in the otherwise very, very dry off-season. 

On a personal note, I think we're faring worse than other years, because this summer we got spoiled with Yuzu content. The cacti are having more issues than normal adjusting to the drought. 

What if the media day was held in September? Is it enough for him to prepare the SP and LP in one month? (Since he finished the ice show in early July, so it's almost a month), if the media day is really in early August, he only have short time to prepare? 

1 hour ago, Yuazz said:

don't watch the free skate.. :smiley-scared008:  if you're curious it's ok to watch. I've watched it once and never coming back again. But I'm OK with the SP 

48 minutes ago, Xen said:

Grab a blanket to cover your eyes at sections, and a giant box of tissues for your eyes and nose afterwards, because the SP was still terrific (boi fought for that), and right now Zu is in a better state  (though his flirtations with injury is just...ugh).

46 minutes ago, TallyT said:

I watched the SP in YT once but i couldn't watch it again. Knowing what happens in the FS makes the SP somehow unbearable for me. :tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380: 

But, i'm hoping there'll be some happy (and dorky) scenes in the broadcast so i'm thinking of watching it. Like in the medal ceremony and Yuzu struggled with his flag. Even knowing his condition back then, that still made me laugh.  :embSwan: 

I want to turn away when Yuzu's SP and FS come up but then i feel guilty if i do so. I feel like "how dare i not look at Yuzu when he's suffering so much? i have to watch this and remind myself what he's been through". Ok, now i'm crying already. Maybe i shouldn't watch after all. :headdesk2: 

ETA: For now, I'll just focus on FaOI. :cheer: