General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

Hanyu recorded the coo of the pigeons in his own voice because, as he observed, “The pigeons in Toronto don’t really sound like pigeons.

I was wondering what kind of sound he make then i saw this

I don't know how long they've been posted but this morning I took a look at the ISU world rankings.  As foreseen by some here Yuzu ended up in third place.  As has also been commented here, those rankings are fairly meaningless.  At least as far as first place goes you go to the competitors themselves to find out who is actually number one and I think you'll find a consensus amongst today's active men's skaters that Yuzu remains in first place.  I doubt few are training to do better than Nathan Chen, particularly with the new rules coming into play.  Amongst the elite Yuzu remains the person they are training to better, particularly with the new rules.  Yuzu's PCS scores are so consistently high that they know they have to work on their own PCS if they hope to remain competitive.  Yuzu remains king of the mountain and you can be sure that neither Nathan nor Shoma think that each other is their primary rival.  Those two are still chasing Yuzu in their minds, and rightly so.

2 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Looks like our boy has started a bit of a costume trend! (Shoma's Moonlight Sonata costume seen today at The Ice in  Osaka) :cheer:

I don’t want to insult Dory cus I like her but she lost the battle in this one :13877886:

5 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

Lol, I saw that. My favorie parts:

He would totally do the pigeons program.

LOL. Did you see Finger's response to your suggestion that Flight of the Pigeons sounded more like a Ilia Averbukh program?

"That would have been amazing. I can make up for it by writing a story about Averbukh passive-aggressively trolling Orser with Icarus/Talonflame memes after Medvedeva's move."

vzgiSdz.jpg

5 minutes ago, liv said:

Dory loses the battle... if it was not yellow, it would have been fine...

You notice the yellow??……………..:waffle: