General Yuzuru Chat

Emzie said:
xeyra said:
liha said:
We have a little problem with the theme right now but hopefully we will be able to fix it soon. :cry:

What's wrong?

Some icons decided to go on vacation

Yeah, I just noticed once I got to the main board.

As long as they haven't relocated to another planet.... 

Hello everyone. I was having trouble accessing the site, but I managed to resollve the problem. I feel so much positive energy here. Who said that this period would be slow? We are flowing so quickly, with much peace and tranquility. This place is very blessed. We really had a new home and Yuzu deserves to have this space for all that he is and represents for this sport and in our lives. Congratulations to the administrators for creating such a beautiful place. Welcome the new members, you will be very happy here. I'm so excited ... We are almost 1000 members in some days. Yuzuru taught us to remove mountains and never give up. It is our legacy. I love this place and I love you all. Thank you for your dedication. I'm very, very happy.

i woke up late today and didn't have too much time to check on out lovely home because of unfinished schoolwork

but man, i'm so happy to see how much this site has grown in so little time! i was just talking to my best friend and she seems rather impressed as well

i'm gonna have fun catching up now, i hope everyone's having a lovely day :D

(also, do you guys think my signature is too big? i'm thinking of resizing it again...)

yalue said:
i woke up late today and didn't have too much time to check on out lovely home because of unfinished schoolwork

but man, i'm so happy to see how much this site has grown in so little time! i was just talking to my best friend and she seems rather impressed as well

i'm gonna have fun catching up now, i hope everyone's having a lovely day :D

(also, do you guys think my signature is too big? i'm thinking of resizing it again...)

No, it's just the right size. It's such a cute signature, it makes me feel happy inside :D

AppleEmperor said:
No, it's just the right size. It's such a cute signature, it makes me feel happy inside :grin:

ah, that's good to hear then :yes:

i was afraid it might be a little bit too big, but if i made it too small the quote would be hard to read x'D

i'm glad it makes you happy, runrun's art has the safe effect on me :'3

they inspire me to want to break my 'no drawing fanart' rule haha. i'm usually too scared to make fanart orz

Wait, what happened to the "Let's discuss GS/FF" thread? Was it deleted? Moved to the Kuyashii forum?

It's in "Other stuff".

Thanks! Also, I just briefly checked the Kuyashii forum. Is the content there deleted or also moved?

Wait, what happened to the "Let's discuss GS/FF" thread? Was it deleted? Moved to the Kuyashii forum?

It's in "Other stuff".

Thanks! Also, I just briefly checked the Kuyashii forum. Is the content there deleted or also moved?

I think it just got deleted. It was a temporary home and best to just direct people here from there and it was probably easier to just delete everything except the link here.

Just wanted to say hello ,, lo time lurker on GS but i never posted so this will be a first!! :DThanks a million to Alia for the detailed help on how to make my avatar pic fit the specifications as my IT skills wouldn't be the best!! :yes: