General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I give up. I've been searching it for 30 minutes. I have no idea how to find it in thousands and thousands of pages! xD I don't even remember what day was media day last year! 

I found it! It's a classic from you, should bookmark it for easier access in the future. That way new fans know what it means when the planet goes crazy doing musicals while waiting for Zu's music reveals.

Wow, a year ago round this time, it must've been wild around here, having the Oly season to look forward to!

I had to bookmark your post as well, @Murieleirum because it was indeed epic :grin_clapping:

I wish I had a singing voice so I could actually sing it with your lyrics, but as it is I'm just imagining everyone you mentioned singing, which is even better, lmao :happy0007:

45 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Celebrating my new rank with:

tumblr_inline_p4sojbfh6E1slyotu_540.gif

Source

honestly the most beautiful move I saw the entire competition (including Yuzu's actual competition :slinkaway:) . I can still remember that moment, watching it on the live stream. I made this strangled-choking-half gasp-splutter noise and was like clawing at my laptop for my non-existent mouse to try to replay a live stream. :headdesk: and then promptly went crazy on the thread crying about how beautiful it was. 

Edit: also I'm stealing that for my signature. 

1 minute ago, OonsieHui said:

honestly the most beautiful move I saw the entire competition (including Yuzu's actual competition :slinkaway:) . I can still remember that moment, watching it on the live stream. I made this strangled-choking-half gasp-splutter noise and was like clawing at my laptop for my non-existent mouse to try to replay a live stream. :headdesk: and then promptly went crazy on the thread crying about how beautiful it was. 

I know what you mean. He just spread eagled into his bow, perfectly timed as the music ended. Glorious.