General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Erin said:

This is the ranking run by goo which is an internet search engine and web portal based in Japan.  Yuzuru is ranked 2nd in coolest male athletes in Japan.

1.  Ichiro (pro baseball player)

2. Yuzuru Hanyu

3. Otani Shohei (pro baseball player)

4. Atsuto Uchida (pro soccer player)

5. Yu Darvish (pro baseball player)

45 minutes ago, Rainbow said:

This is the ranking run by goo which is an internet search engine and web portal based in Japan.  Yuzuru is ranked 2nd in coolest male athletes in Japan.

1.  Ichiro (pro baseball player)

2. Yuzuru Hanyu

3. Otani Shohei (pro baseball player)

4. Atsuto Uchida (pro soccer player)

5. Yu Darvish (pro baseball player)

Is this voted by women?

I can't imagine Ucchi still making polls anymore (but good for him).

I was a lurker last media day, I only watched all the madness with my face pressed against the window. I don't think I'd even made an account - had I? I finally did to get notifications of new posts and to see the things hidden from lurkers without accounts. 

I never thought I'd post, really. Dunno what got into me.

*looks at post count*

Apparently whatever got into me has no intention of leaving me.

25 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I was a lurker last media day, I only watched all the madness with my face pressed against the window. I don't think I'd even made an account - had I? I finally did to get notifications of new posts and to see the things hidden from lurkers without accounts. 

I never thought I'd post, really. Dunno what got into me.

*looks at post count*

Apparently whatever got into me has no intention of leaving me.

1 minute ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:xD: Apparently I got the same “whatever”:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:...and it feels so good to know I’m definitely not the only one in the middle of this beautiful madness...:facepalm:

And why would you wanna leave? Things are getting better and better! Yuzu is free of pressure and (please, God) healthy again, he promised to do only things that he like! We are gonna have a blast! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:I can't wait for the media day! :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

hace 10 minutos , ralucutzagy said:

And why would you wanna leave? Things are getting better and better! Yuzu is free of pressure and (please, God) healthy again, he promised to do only things that he like! We are gonna have a blast! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:I can't wait for the media day! :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

I never said I wanted to leave! Hahaha... I’m here to stay FOREVER!! :muahaha: