General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

Pardon my French, but too bloody little too late! I barely have hair to lose now.

What if he decides to make awesome programs this year. Maybe it will be so good it helps speed up the regrowth of hair! =D

1 minute ago, Xen said:

What if he decides to make awesome programs this year. Maybe it will be so good it helps speed up the regrowth of hair! =D

Yes, just to make it all fall out again, of course. Though to be fair, HYK is making some of my hair grow back but it's dehydrating me terribly. All the crying. Can't watch it without tear duct activation, apparently.

Just now, Ferrer said:

There's always the wig :dancingpooh:

Counting on it. Hey, maybe Yuzu is growing his hair longer and longer to donate it as a symbolic gesture because he knows we all need wigs because of him. :D 

55 minutes ago, Xen said:

What if? I am 100% certain his programs will be awesome! I trust his musical taste, plus there is not one single program of his I don't like since 2006. So c: 

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

What if? I am 100% certain his programs will be awesome! I trust his musical taste, plus there is not one single program of his I don't like since 2006. So c: 

I don't always trust his music choices...because his younger years inclination for warhorses. Granted, he might chose to do Koi Dance as a long. >_>

11 minutes ago, Xen said:

I don't always trust his music choices...because his younger years inclination for warhorses. Granted, he might chose to do Koi Dance as a long. >_>

But think about some of those warhorses. Think Carmina Burana! Think Danse Macabre! It would be great if he skated to them, right? Right? :idk:

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

But think about some of those warhorses. Think Carmina Burana! Think Danse Macabre! It would be great if he skated to them, right? Right? :idk:

Well if Shae and Jeff choreograph it and Yuzu skates to it sure...but they can kind of pull off just about anything. So I don't know if Yuzu is the best measurement of whether or not a music piece is good for skating.

13 minutes ago, Xen said:

Well if Shae and Jeff choreograph it and Yuzu skates to it sure...but they can kind of pull off just about anything. So I don't know if Yuzu is the best measurement of whether or not a music piece is good for skating.

This is the exact reason why I am not worried about his music. Those three have shown time and time again what a great team they are and Yuzu can make any music work, so I am excited about what they would pick and how they would choreograph it

Yuzu can pull off anything, so even w warhorses I know his programs will still be good. Not to say he has the best choreographers in the field so...

But I think high chance is he will choose new, unusual pieces like last 3 yrs. It's true his "taste" was warhorses, but taste can change, especially after he skated for many yrs and got constant feedback. You would grow to like smt if you constantly got good score and positive response about it, like he got w SEIMEI, H&L. In the past, he was so eager to prove himself, so he liked dramatic and classic pieces. Skating to warhorses are necessary experience to grow as a big skater thou (like u need to learn textbook before writing your own). Yuzu at the moment is alr beyond that point. Now he's wiser and knows to listen to his body and ppl around him, his perception of "good" music to skate might change too.

(Or he doesn't change at all and ends up w 2 warhorses? I'll eat all my words then :war:)