General Yuzuru Chat

13 hours ago, vanadiezz said:

Well, I think there is also the thing that some people will set a higher goal everytime they reach their current one. Happens with earphone; you think that your new one is perfect until you get used to it and want something better. :13877886:

The Hikaru no Go Divine Move or 神の一手 . 

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Olympic Chopin finally up on the official Olympics youtube channel!

It'd be nice if they edited it without the aerial camera...*never satisfied* *grumble grumble*

Does anyone know where I can find the Olympic FS event from NBC, the one with Tara and Johnny? I've got Yuzu's performance, but I'd like to see the others. NBC had better edit.

4 minutes ago, Coquelicot said:

Ahhh finally!!  :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:  But why, aerial shots, why?  :13877886:  I don't think I actually ever did see the NBC edit, since I had watched the Olympic channel stream...

NBC’s camera coverage and edit doesn’t use the aerial camera during the spin in SP. In general their angles were better for me, they had better angles for the gala too that didn’t cut off Yuzu’s biellmann spin. It’s too bad that camera angle seems exclusive to NBC and all other broadcasts use the version with the aerial camera. 

2 minutes ago, kiches said:

NBC’s camera coverage and edit doesn’t use the aerial camera during the spin in SP. In general their angles were better for me, they had better angles for the gala too that didn’t cut off Yuzu’s biellmann spin. It’s too bad that camera angle seems exclusive to NBC and all other broadcasts use the version with the aerial camera. 

That is incredibly frustrating that only NBC would have non-aerial footage.  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:  

3 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

It'd be nice if they edited it without the aerial camera...*never satisfied* *grumble grumble*

Does anyone know where I can find the Olympic FS event from NBC, the one with Tara and Johnny? I've got Yuzu's performance, but I'd like to see the others. NBC had better edit.

Remember his EX Swan program in Olympic official edition? Awkward aerial camera plus horrible half-body biellmann spinning🙃

4 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

Here's the NBC footage of the sp and fs! 

http://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32765519?ss_id=e5c4a1a7-9728-49ae-b0e7-2b59cc4562df&ss_pos=5&&cp_in=wt_srch

http://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32770176?ss_id=3b5941d7-c8d3-45d2-bf58-49cb3d4e05df&ss_pos=4&&cp_in=wt_srch

3 hours ago, ElectricDaisies said:

I meant other skaters - I've seen Yuzu's about a million times :grin:. (Torrents are fine) They did that horrible thing too everybody, and I'd like to see others with goid camera angles too.

3 hours ago, Anzi said:

Remember his EX Swan program in Olympic official edition? Awkward aerial camera plus horrible half-body biellmann spinning🙃

Iit was awful. Actually, even with the NBC footage it wasn't all that great either because their camera seemed lower and the lighting was so dark that most of the time you can't see Yuzu's legs. It's a bummer especially when he does those beautiful jumps.