General Yuzuru Chat

20 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omg when I watch the Worlds Saitama, I probably already know the result of my phd application. This season might cross the most challenging time in my life. Hope everything goes well for both me and Yuzu🙏🙏🙏

3 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

I still don't understand why NO ONE, in gala and ice show choreographers have never had the two of them skate together like that, showing off the full extent of their top level skating skills and Brian and Tracy's teachings. You have the two most complete skaters of the moment right there and you don't take advantage of it to make mouths drop... what a waste! (though of course, it's possible they don't want to... though I can't imagine why)

Yeah. I remember Jack tweeting about the Yuzu x Javi stroking moment and being like "what an amazing sight!" Or something and I was like, THEN FREAKING RECORD IT THEN!!! 

5 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

I'm dreaming of how well his training must be going now that he's back in Toronto that they're confident he can compete at ACI as usual. So happy.

Whereas I’ve landed in ”they’re lying liars who lie and I don’t trust anything”. It’s gonna be an interesting season. :laughing: 

5 minutes ago, cirelle said:

Whereas I’ve landed in ”they’re lying liars who lie and I don’t trust anything”. It’s gonna be an interesting season. :laughing: 

Shush I'm trying really hard to stay in my 'everything is really going according to plan for once' camp. It's a nice camp. There are happy bunnies and bees and Pooh has lots of hunny and there's a stream and grass and wildflowers and a lovely and perfectly evenly frozen lake that does not mean the rest of the camp is cold. It's a magic everything's fine camp. I'm staying here. I'm staying here, dammit! 

8 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Shush I'm trying really hard to stay in my 'everything is really going according to plan for once' camp. It's a nice camp. There are happy bunnies and bees and Pooh has lots of hunny and there's a stream and grass and wildflowers and a lovely and perfectly evenly frozen lake that does not mean the rest of the camp is cold. It's a magic everything's fine camp. I'm staying here. I'm staying here, dammit! 

I'm joining you! *pitches tent, sets up bbq, chases away nagging thread of reality * :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

7 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Actually, I kind of remember the NBC broadcast focusing more on Javi at that point, and you could occasionally get glimpses of Yuzu in front.

yes, I meant 'it cuts Yuzu' as in 'it cuts him out':13877886:

8 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

3 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

I'm joining you! *pitches tent, sets up bbq, chases away nagging thread of reality * :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I want to stay in that camp too, can I?:snonegai:

anyway, I've found this beautiful video of Yuzuru's hydroblades (@Hydroblade :tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg:). Too bad it's from June 2017, there would be many more beautiful additions now...

You can see how he evolved from being very tentative to graceful&effortless and how he started playing with different arms movements too...:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

side note: FTT opening pose is sooooo lovely:img_20:

12 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Everybody's welcome in our camp! Only doubts and possibly reality are not allowed. 

*refilling her stash of rose-coloured glasses* I'm fine with that :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

ETA: adding this to help spread unicorns and rainbows all over the planet :dancingpooh: