General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

I really like Patrick in that... now I kind of want to see all nice Yuzu and Patrick moments. Since they were such fierce rivals (and there was quite a bit of drama), it's really nice to see them getting along!

There is a song to describe the relationship between P Chen and Yuzu since the later one took over the lead in FS in 2015( maybe earlier?): We Don't Talk Anymore : )

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

TBF, Sal didn't behave properly through all the season... So whatever he did, worked, because we got Helsinki H&L...

Oh. Lady 4S got a new set of planting pots, the new bonsai prototype plants she requested and that giant space marked off in the backyard (invading into Zu's palace space slightly) back in late Feb/ early March of 2017. I thought the timing was a bit interesting. 

I'm currently going down the memory lane with just-turned 16 Yuzu at JNats  :201111231756430f6:  and whoa bb Yuzu jumps so big! :eeking:

That 3A! The lutz take off! So neat!  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

also, RJ1 is a masterpiece (PCS 83 sob sob :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:)

1 hour ago, Danibellerika said:

Don't show Yuzu, he might not look at Pooh-san the same way again!

:smiley-scared008:

but Yuzu would channel Seimei and dispell the evil spirit out of Pooh-san! :hexer:Pooh-san is innocent! Just look at this adorable fluffy face! :POOH::POOH::POOH:

9 hours ago, LadyLou said:

sorry Zu your kuyashii looks so funny, I'm such a bad fanyu:slinkaway:

That's so hilarious.  I've only ever seen the little bit after Patrick shakes his hand and Yuzu makes that face after he realizes he lost.  Is he always that demonstrative back stage? Patrick seemed amused.  I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from laughing if I were him.

Just have to say, I am also in awe of your research/memory skills, @lazuliblade and @kiches ! I wish I had my own comprehensive Yuzu encyclopedia!

15 hours ago, Forcefield said:

Also, being Olympic Champion, will Zu be doing a live or prerecorded performance for the 24 hour charity event this year? (Maybe this year he'll finally do Swanyu, but I'm betting on Haru Yo Koi if he takes part in the charity.)

I forgot about 24時間テレビ... so that might be another August event with new Yuzu content. Does Yuzu always participate? I know I've seen a few videos from past events but I don't remember which years. The theme this year is apparently "love saves the earth" ... I know that's pretty vague and open to interpretation, but I think Haru yo koi would fit the theme well... although honestly any of Yuzu's programs could save the earth :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I am looking forward to August media day so much! This will be the first year I get to see announcements of new programs. I can't wait!