General Yuzuru Chat

I've seen on twitter there was a FaOI Shizuoka broadcast today,  maybe on a local channel...does anyone know if It was the day we've already seen or another day? (And if it was another day, will we have a chance to see it eventually?):tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

ETA: very important thread :68271262:

:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

17 minutes ago, Sammie said:

What they saying about Yuzu? 

It’s really drought season now isn’t it? :64341262:

2 of them are saying that they grew up in Miyagi and went to a kindergarten there, and that kindergarten turned out to produce a lot of stars, "the two of us - and one more person, that is, Yuzuru Hanyu!". That's it :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

19 hours ago, bearsies said:

my all time favourite summer beer is Mill Street Organic...I never heard of Lake of Bays! Will check them out. 

From this article

"Bottles of the Moonlight Kettle beers are available exclusively via Muskoka Brewery, either in the brewery retail store, or delivered to subscribers of the Moonlight Kettle Beer Club. Limited kegs of each beer are also released and featured on tap at select craft beer bars in Ontario."

Also, it's a light pale ale.

The Muskoka Brewery website has a mapping app listing all the places you can get their products, including the drinking establishments that get the Moonlight Kettles series that "All Eyes On Yuzu" is from. I tried one of those places last night but they were sold out. "Extremely limited run" might be an understatement. So I hope Brian saved Yuzu a can....:space:

22 minutes ago, Eclair said:

lol I'm posting this because I think you will all enjoy this: see the girl on the podium? Look at what she's wearing :rofl3:I guess we can say she likes Yuzu!

So cute. I really love it when kids are inspired by Yuzu. He would be so proud. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

31 minutes ago, Eclair said:

lol I'm posting this because I think you will all enjoy this: see the girl on the podium? Look at what she's wearing :rofl3:I guess we can say she likes Yuzu!

Fortunately for her she was on the right spot on the podium.

3 時間前, Sammieさんが言いました:

What they saying about Yuzu? 

It’s really drought season now isn’t it? :64341262:

3 時間前, glilikoiさんが言いました:

2 of them are saying that they grew up in Miyagi and went to a kindergarten there, and that kindergarten turned out to produce a lot of stars, "the two of us - and one more person, that is, Yuzuru Hanyu!". That's it :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

The guy in the black polo tee also made a punny joke that pokes fun at the two (without making fun of Hanyu at all--very smooth) but it doesn't work in English at all. >_< 

7 時間前, LadyLouさんが言いました:

I've seen on twitter there was a FaOI Shizuoka broadcast today,  maybe on a local channel...does anyone know if It was the day we've already seen or another day? (And if it was another day, will we have a chance to see it eventually?):tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

ETA: very important thread :68271262:

:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

...well, daaaayum.

1 時間前, Eclairさんが言いました:

58 分, micaelisさんが言いました:

Fortunately for her she was on the right spot on the podium.

LOL. Maybe Hanyu was astral projecting and his spirit got drawn to her cos of her costume and unwittingly possessed her.

2 時間前, rockstaryuzuさんが言いました:

The Muskoka Brewery website has a mapping app listing all the places you can get their products, including the drinking establishments that get the Moonlight Kettles series that "All Eyes On Yuzu" is from. I tried one of those places last night but they were sold out. "Extremely limited run" might be an understatement. So I hope Brian saved Yuzu a can....:space:

What for? It's not like the guy can consume it. >_< Brian should just gulp it down himself and then toss him the empty can.

1 hour ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

What for? It's not like the guy can consume it. >_< Brian should just gulp it down himself and then toss him the empty can.

Much for the same reason I'd like to try it...for the curiosity value and laughs. He doesn't have to drink it. Although Yuzu's well past legal drinking age and could have it if he wanted it. Giving someone an empty can seems a bit douchy, don't you think?

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Much for the same reason I'd like to try it...for the curiosity value and laughs. He doesn't have to drink it. Although Yuzu's well past legal drinking age and could have it if he wanted it. Giving someone an empty can seems a bit douchy, don't you think?

It's not about legal age. Yuzu is allergic to alcohol. (Admittedly, it might not be very bad allergy - seems he just breaks out in hives - and he could maybe try it, but I don't think he got to have a taste for alcohol, so it's probably not worth it.)

And this talk reminds me I bought a bag of chips in FC Barcelona colors for my father, because he's a fan and it just laid around the kitchen for over a year until it expired and we threw it out, because my father doesn't eat chips :1: But a beer would be easier to keep just for the sake of it... it would be a bit of a shame, if one of the limited edition beers were not actually drunk, though... So I'd vote empty can, too. I'd get one >_>

8 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Yuzu is allergic to alcohol.

Something I did not know.

In which case, the photo posted to Brian's instagram was probably sufficient. From a purely etiquette standpoint, it still seems weirdly off to give someone an empty beer can unless they're a collector.