General Yuzuru Chat

at first glance, my gut said he's the one sitting, so I'm gonna trust that:laughing:

aehm...guys...see who else is there...

the harness guy :slinkaway:

No, of course it's not what you think! maybe

ETA: no, seriously, he's probably there for the girl, or...some other skater....not Yuzu I hope

10 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

at first glance, my gut said he's the one sitting, so I'm gonna trust that:laughing:

aehm...guys...see who else is there...

the harness guy :slinkaway:

No, of course it's not what you think! maybe

ETA: no, seriously, he's probably there for the girl, or...some other skater....not Yuzu I hope

mid·wife

/ˈmidˌwīf/

:animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

2 hours ago, Sammie said:

That Jun next to Yuzu right? But where is Jason? 

Photo looks like it's been through a photo editing software to pixellate the background. Did Yuzu decide that the last few photos were too obvious for the Planet Hanyu Cryptozoology Association? :rofl3:

2 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I was about to ask the same then realized I have it saved on my phone. Would upload it but then I dunno who to credit so I'll leave it to someone who does. :)

And I wouldn't call doing this crazy, just deeply touched and devoted. >_< It was a beautifully edited piece of image, one that he probably didn't imagine to turn out the way it did even when he provided the fodder. I wish I had editing skills like that. :(

Oh wow you're right it is really beautiful! Sorry didn't mean to use the word crazy. I just meant crazy about Yuzuru! ;) Like we all are.  Yeah I wish I could do even a small bit of what so many fans do on a computer.  I can see why you would keep it on your phone. It's awesome!

1 hour ago, Cerunias said:

Photo looks like it's been through a photo editing software to pixellate the background. Did Yuzu decide that the last few photos were too obvious for the Planet Hanyu Cryptozoology Association? :rofl3:

Maybe people are under *orders* not to have certain people together in the same photo... ya never know.

1 hour ago, liv said:

Maybe people are under *orders* not to have certain people together in the same photo... ya never know.

I think it's more likely that they are not supposed to post photos without permission from the person. Yuzu and the others where in the background so they did not consent to it :shrug:

6 hours ago, Bilge said:

We do even he didn't asked us to. Remember his last pose at olympics which he revealed later that he did it so someone could edit his 2 poses  which someone actually did! *evil genius*

I don't think he did it so that someone would photoshop it, but when he was doing it, he thought, "I bet someone will photoshop this!" ;)

Sadly, I can't find it either, because twitter only shows 3200 tweets/retweets :( 

2 hours ago, liv said:

I think it's because generally, pictures and videos are forbidden at TCC. Of course, selfies and pictures where people in it have obviously consented, will get a pass, because it's not super strict. As proof, we also sometimes get to spot Yuzu in other skaters' short videos etc. But generally, pictures and videos are forbidden. It's part of their philosophy of offering the skaters a safe place where they can just be and train and not have to worry about what the world thinks or their public images. Like Brian said, they can have good days, bad days, breakdowns and not fear it'll make it out for all the world to see and know. It'd be safe. Of course, nothing like that in that picture, but it shows an attempt at following the rules and respecting the others' privacy. (Though it would have been better to take the picture with the rink as background.)

16 hours ago, Xen said:

We suspected a lot of people lurking here. at one point we suspected Yuzu of potentially lurking. >_>

Supposedly Michelle Kwan used to post stuff in her own fan forum, Yuzu won't troll us that badly will he? It's not that hard to imitate a normal hanyu fan, all he needs to do is avoid the technical posts and sections of the forum where he can't resist using Shu-Paa and su-ton to describe jump technique.

This is a fact. I remember seeing them from time to time, though she wasn't super active.