General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Sammie said:

we all knew Yuzu was behind the axels. Here is solid proof :68468287:

eta: “Yuzu is kinda the boss” don’t us fans all know it  :14066882:

He has such an influence :mischief:

Do you or anyone know if he is also involved on who gets to appear in FaOI or with him in other ice shows? I mean, are his preferences taken into consideration?

52 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

The talk about Yuzu trying tango or maybe something playful/comic (like Javi) makes me wonder if we're missing something else, like some form of Japanese entertainment/dance/music that can be translated to the ice (since Yuzu says he wants to try more Japanese).

I don't know what Seimei is considered as, but I found the sharp moves and hit on the beats different from the usual.

When he was putting together Seimei, someone (maybe Shae-Lynn? not sure) arranged for him to spend time with the actor who portrays Seimei in the movie, who is also a famous noh theatre actor, and Yuzu learned a lot about how to move, dance, think in the noh style. 

Traditional Japanese comedic theatre is rakugo, which to my knowledge is more about storytelling and less about the physical comedy. I guess if he were to do something comedic and Japanese, it'd probably have to be drawn from kabuki, which does have comic elements. 

IMO things like H, ILY are the type of 'comedy' that suit him best, where it's more sass and teasing than trying to deliberately draw a laugh. I suppose he could play a sulky kitten -type character and it might work. 

53 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

"We do whatever Yuzu asks us to"...

You discovered the secret behind using Yuzu for ads, Scott... everybody does what Yuzuru asks them to. 

We do even he didn't asked us to. Remember his last pose at olympics which he revealed later that he did it so someone could edit his 2 poses  which someone actually did! *evil genius*

22 minutes ago, Bilge said:

We do even he didn't asked us to. Remember his last pose at olympics which he revealed later that he did it so someone could edit his 2 poses  which someone actually did! *evil genius*

Do you know where that edited pic is? I'd love to see it ;) it's so funny how he thinks everything through way too much! I guess he knows how crazy his fans are.

18 分, Gloryさんが言いました:

Do you know where that edited pic is? I'd love to see it ;) it's so funny how he thinks everything through way too much! I guess he knows how crazy his fans are.

I was about to ask the same then realized I have it saved on my phone. Would upload it but then I dunno who to credit so I'll leave it to someone who does. :)

And I wouldn't call doing this crazy, just deeply touched and devoted. >_< It was a beautifully edited piece of image, one that he probably didn't imagine to turn out the way it did even when he provided the fodder. I wish I had editing skills like that. :(

20 minutes ago, Glory said:

11 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I was about to ask the same then realized I have it saved on my phone. Would upload it but then I dunno who to credit so I'll leave it to someone who does. :)

And I wouldn't call doing this crazy, just touched and devoted. >_< It was a beautifully edited piece of image, one that he probably didn't imagine to turn out the way it did even when he provided the fodder. I wish I had editing skills like that. :(

There you go 

c