General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Idk what to choose! 

No contest for me! It might be the most flawed technically of the choices, but that amazing burst of triumphant joy right before the SS in Olympic FS captured my heart forever! 

13 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Idk what to choose! 

5 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

No contest for me! It might be the most flawed technically of the choices, but that amazing burst of triumphant joy right before the SS in Olympic FS captured my heart forever! 

For me too so clicked when i saw it but than i saw h&l and its my fav too so idk if i haven’t already choose 2018sp i would be so in between

1 hour ago, OonsieHui said:

I'm with you (although H&L 2017 has a part of the heart too), it's the fierce warrior spirit that gets me right there...

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

Um guys, something is broken, this thing got his age wrong but marked him as male.

Hide contents

jeSPNUS.jpg

But then I tried his award photos, and everything is back to normal, whew!

Hide contents

j7PgJcL.jpg

It cant guess age and gender corrent at the same timexd

8 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Try with the other kiddo :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Slightly older, but also male. The universe is semi-broken. 

Spoiler

rYvjOBt.jpg

Maybe it's just because there are 2 extra cute girls next to him, the program used that as a benchmark and decided he must be male. But I think usually when we take photos of Yuzu from instagram, where he's also in training gear, the system throws up male more often. Also, off-season Yuzu tends to be IDed as male, but competition form Yuzu is...female. Talk about irony. 

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

He looks like he kinda lost weight, or is just me? :tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq:

Hmm...not really. I think his face tends to look this way right after he finishes a series of shows.