General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

Black. Black is also good.

He can sparkle and be all black. With LGC hair. And skate to a dark tango .... ahem. 

please please please please I don't even care if he's wearing a hot dog costume as long as he has LGC hair :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I suppose the drought has officially started. My Twitter tl is full of the same pic of Yuzu with the girl and discussion about costume has started, which i'm guessing will somehow turn into a topic of vegetable, or something i didn't even have an idea of. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

1 minute ago, Erin said:

I suppose the drought has officially started. My Twitter tl is full of the same pic of Yuzu with the girl and discussion about costume has started, which i'm guessing will somehow turn into a topic of vegetable, or something i didn't even have an idea of. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Last year we had chocolate, his singing abilities, the recycling debacle, plenty of nyangata speculations...

I guess this thread will begin its descent into madness again (yes, we've been sane so far...)

11 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Black. Black is also good.

He can sparkle and be all black. With LGC hair. And skate to a dark tango .... ahem. 

7 minutes ago, robin said:

please please please please I don't even care if he's wearing a hot dog costume as long as he has LGC hair :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I would also love all black bedazzling Yuzu and if he has LGC hair with it, he'd probably end us all :10636614:

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Last year we had chocolate, his singing abilities, the recycling debacle, plenty of nyangata speculations...

I guess this thread will begin its descent into madness again (yes, we've been sane so far...)

I see it's about the hair now. I'm already laughing. Gods i love this forum. :7938863:

2 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

A new picture :)

Just as an observation: note that he doesn't use the hover-hand technique here. Which is interesting, in the context of the multiple previous guesses as to why and when he uses "hover-hand".

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

HE LOOKS 14

Time to put that phone app onto this photo to prove your point? :grin:

12 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

It's a cycle:POOH:

Watch everything explode as the media day approaches...

I remember someone here bets on him going to recycle SEIMEI program and she will eat hat if she's wrong. Turning she's right in the end. Last year media day was crazy :volcano:

Can't wait this year media day. I'm ready new program yay :hachimaki: 

2 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

I remember someone here bets on him going to recycle SEIMEI program and she will eat hat if she's wrong. Turning she's right in the end. Last year media day was crazy :volcano:

Can't wait this year media day. I'm ready new program yay :hachimaki: 

wasn't it our dear resident Banoctopooh royalty, @SparkleSalad?

1 hour ago, yuzuonice said:

Any thoughts on this?

Oh dear.  Yuzu might have some costume misses but they all at least work well with his proportions.  This thing doesn't do anything for Carolina.

32 minutes ago, Cerunias said:

Just as an observation: note that he doesn't use the hover-hand technique here. Which is interesting, in the context of the multiple previous guesses as to why and when he uses "hover-hand".

Just a guess, but I'm thinking it's because a child is seen as sexless so it's not as relevant.  

Does Yuzu's face look completely different from picture to picture to you guys?  I'm thinking it's mostly because his hair styles change his look so much but it seems like it's more than that.  Even if he wears makeup to shows and competitions, it can't be that much since his skin always looks the same. His cheek bones look extra sharp in this picture.