General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

Any thoughts on this?

Considering his skate guards usually fit the costume~ Ci

*tries to imagine pea green LGC costume*

:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid::smiley-scared001:

NOPE NOPE NOPE

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

last media days iirc he had red/blu skate guards and there was no red in his costumes...as for the old ones he used during the season, new Seimei had teal, much different gradation! and the purple was still minimal :P

2 hours ago, Naonica said:

I have so many questions!

What is this?!

Where is this from?!

GIVE ME THE SOUND!

Is this his swag song?

A diss song to all his haters?

An origin song about the hard times he had when thrown out of the rink?

Is Keiji his manager?

Is Keiji plotting his murder?

What happened to the cameraman? Did he survive?

What is the duality of this man? Why is he so cringeworthy cute?

Why do I even love him more now?

Yuzuru from within his cave: mic drop :9:

I love Rapzuru Yonyu! :68468287:

25 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

Any thoughts on this?

Considering his skate guards usually fit the costume~ Ci

(I do like Caro's frog overall but) remember when we freaked out about the red-black-blue skate guards last season during the media day and thought he'd have a (potentially dark) matching costume? Yeah, didn't happen, not even close. We shouldn't put it past Yuzu to have spare skate guards. That stuff does wear off, especially if you use them daily like Yuzu does. I am pretty sure the purple-green ones are his lucky skate guards he saves for competitions. Our boy loves competition rituals

1 minute ago, TallyT said:

I adore the idea of red, but might he choose not to because it is such a part of his chocolate ads?  Not that I would complain, Yuzu, red and chocolate are some of my favourite things...

The common theory is that Yuzu avoids red since POTO1.0... just as he avoids CoC...

27 minutes ago, liv said:

OLG. no!!!!! Don't let him near the green sparkles or fabric!!! Or, at least, not that colour of green...

Omg! That's a omg-hilarious color and please don't do that cuz it looks like a piece of grass suffered from the freezer of the ice rink!

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Black. Black is also good.

He can sparkle and be all black. With LGC hair. And skate to a dark tango .... ahem. 

this would be my dream. all black... with as many sparkles as he can put on with a glue gun... and he can tango all he wants into my imagination....

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Black. Black is also good.

He can sparkle and be all black. With LGC hair. And skate to a dark tango .... ahem. 

Do you want the forum to turn into an archive and exhibition of what happens when the Hanyu unleashes the full strength of the Hanyu upon his fans?