General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, vanadiezz said:

I am scrolling down my Twitter and found several angry comments about the football debacle, but I also found this.

All of my attention is suddenly focused on this. Any HD pic?  :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Ummm...Yuzu's head been transplanted on Bruno's body apparently :68468287:

NB Yuzu with hakama or yukata has all the reasons to search for HD pic for sure!! Please share with us if you found one :67638860:

17 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

huh? you mean in that picture? I'm pretty sure I remember him wearing that one (was a while ago though. like 2014 or 2015)

I believe the body in this picture is too bulky to be Yuzu's and also if you look at the neck, it is definitely thicker than Yuzu's...

This pic below and the one you've posted is from before but the pic that @vanadiezz posted is from recent one like Scott and Tessa's and I believe the skaters at Dreams on Ice were invited to meet sumo guys or something??

lUOBKES.png

12 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

Oh so it IS Yuzu!! I was fooled by the caption: ブルーノくんの浴衣ぁぁぁぁ!!! (Bruno's yukata!!!)  :68468287:

Thanks for finding the original picture!! Now I can look at the pic and admire (knowing that it's truly Yuzu)

ETA: I should have borrowed fanyu cryptic analysis skill and observe the pic as the bracelet was the give away!!

I think they were just pointing out that Bruno today wore the same pattern yukata as Yuzu did then ^_^

ETA: Totally OT, I wonder if these are related to It which disabled TCC last Summer? LOL

*imagines David raising raccoons and setting them free in TCC when he wants a day off; or Brian and David raising them and setting them free in TCC to force Yuzu to take time off lol*

19 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I think they were just pointing out that Bruno today wore the same pattern yukata as Yuzu did then ^_^

ETA: Totally OT, I wonder if these are related to It which disabled TCC last Summer? LOL

*imagines David raising raccoons and setting them free in TCC when he wants a day off; or Brian and David raising them and setting them free in TCC to force Yuzu to take time off lol*

I would like to kindly remind people of what we always suspected:

-That the coaches are in cohorts with the local raccoon population, and the raccoons ruining the rink equipment are timed to when they believe a strategic timeout is needed.

- Now we know who the raccoon whisperer is among the coaching staff!

Just saw this from SC 2015:

tumblr_nx5w7lp9gh1rm6ftfo2_500.gif

cr

So another GPS went with plastic or glass too!? WOW! Did they receive as much "backlash" as France though? Tbh there was a bit more effort here, and it looks waaay prettier at least and not as cringe to put on display than a coaster or plastic stars smh. Didn't know it was already a thing though, hmmm. (And it was colorless though... I know we made a joke about Yuzu displaying his silvers from SCI for motivation, but lol one of them is actually glass/plastic.)

Well it seems like SkC always had glass medals though? Like this podium from 2012

image.jpg

Or this one from 2013

b0038294_12335164.jpg

Glass medals can be kind of cool though. I have one with cool inscriptions, it's nice. Though I still prefer a gold medal. :) Those can be quite cheap to make too, dunno why they don't do it. Maybe it's a fashion statement from the sponsor.