General Yuzuru Chat

25 minutes ago, freyaminnie said:

I'm glad it doesn't look as bad as when I saw it. When he poped the 2nd 4S he fell down for a long time I started to worry if he's ok b/c I can't see it from my seat T_T (apparently he's on his butt and laughing his ass out) Too bad they didn't air the group hug after the fall that would be so cute ahgggg. 

Hope he didn't fall on his tailbone because that can be super painful, especially on ice :59227c768286a__s: Seems like he was alright though, if a little embarrassed :tumblr_inline_mn41rcGFcT1qz4rgp:

On 7/1/2018 at 5:02 AM, MrPudding said:

i just got off a plane and haven’t had time to go through the faoi threads BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW HE CALLED HIM YU-CHAN :softYuzu:

Digging back deep, this is older, but I finally had a chance to really sit down and watch this small clip and omg, so cute!

They just met for the collaboration this summer (I think), but their relationship sort of reminds me of Yuzu's relationship with the artist of Hani ni nare, Sashida Fumiya. Yuzu seems to fall into a similar type of role with some of his more playful seniors like Fumiya, Nobu, and perhaps Shinya Kiyozuka; sort of like the younger brother who is more level-headed than his older brother type. 

10 minutes ago, Yoa said:

Yuzuru's 3a was used as an example of bullet 1 (very good height and very good length 6:12) and bullet 4 (steps before the jump, unexpected or creative entry 7:18) for jumps in ISU's webinar

They could and should show Yuzuru for all of the points, but it's cute how they try to spread the wealth.  :P

6 hours ago, Bilge said:

Its tomorrow, here

4 hours ago, PPOS said:

Thanks so much :yahoo:

Im looking at the post and can't see rhe streaming information?? Is it on Fuji tv?? 

It is on BS Asahi so we can watch it on FujiTV :yes2:

9 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

They could and should show Yuzuru for all of the points, but it's cute how they try to spread the wealth.  :P

They can't just give it all to him can they although he has it all (we'll need to change  :goe: to +5 ^^)

4 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

My principled side says that it was a major faux pas to use current skaters - it will cause greater likelihood of pre-judging.  I admit, even when I was judging to learn the system, I pretty much gave Patrick +5 for his step sequences without really looking at what he was doing and I often subtracted from +5 rather than adding then subtracting when judging Yuzu's jumps.  With them having to make snap judgement, the skaters being used in the examples are much more likely to get that bullet.

My selfish side is ecstatic that Yuzu got used for one of the core bullets, especially since I think it's the vaguest of the elements.  one of my 2 biggest fears with the judging is that skaters won't get credit for +4/5 no matter how much they deserve it.  Maybe he'll actually get some +5's next season after all.

I'm also cackling a little on the inside that some skaters got used twice while others didn't get used at all.  Really, they should have used multiple examples with a variety of skaters, but I suppose that emphasizes even more who DOESN'T fulfill these bullets.

16 hours ago, Victoria said:

So fun watching that axel just get bigger and bigger!