General Yuzuru Chat

16 minutes ago, Erin said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mijyuax/status/1015434769453072384 

What did the uncle say about Yuzu? :thanks:

(My link's still not embedding...) 

ETA: Ahh, never mind, i suppose the text in the tweet is what was said by the uncle. Google-translate is really helpful. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Spoiler

My mobile twitter links never embed either but what I do is remove the "mobile." from the url, (just leave twitter.com...etc) , cut and then paste

8 minutes ago, Bilge said:

WTH:xD:

I was :ohno: at first but he did it! the rink is so small

He did a 4T the second time instead of a 4S. I think that's why he put up 4 fingers and made a T sign at the end with the mou chotto gesture... body language Yuzu style :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

3 時間前, Yoaさんが言いました:

Popped 4S with a fall from FaOI

Despite his appearance, I've long since concluded that this guy probably has a skull at least as thick and as hard as an old tortoise's shell. Those poor ladies seem a bit traumatized though. Hope they get over it...

5 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

He did a 4T the second time instead of a 4S. I think that's why he put up 4 fingers and made a T sign at the end with the mou chotto gesture... body language Yuzu style :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

yeah i noticed and he gave all the signs so we get it with body languageXDD

5 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Despite his appearance, I've long since concluded that this guy probably has a skull at least as thick and as hard as an old tortoise's shell. Those poor ladies seem a bit traumatized though. Hope they get over it...

how he can be so tough with his body but so soft with his face that smile after the fall how!! ><

Excuse me changing the subject but when is the next steaming party and what are we watching?? Thanks ..I'm confused! 

I'm conflicted...one part of me saying ouchey....one part thinking those ladies were lucky to have him fall at their feet !!!! :notamused:

5 minutes ago, PPOS said:

Excuse me changing the subject but when is the next steaming party and what are we watching?? Thanks ..I'm confused! 

I'm conflicted...one part of me saying ouchey....one part thinking those ladies were lucky to have him fall at their feet !!!! :notamused:

Its tomorrow, here

6 hours ago, Yoa said:

Popped 4S with a fall from FaOI

I'm glad it doesn't look as bad as when I saw it. When he poped the 2nd 4S he fell down for a long time I started to worry if he's ok b/c I can't see it from my seat T_T (apparently he's on his butt and laughing his ass out) Too bad they didn't air the group hug after the fall that would be so cute ahgggg.