General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

NST (Niigata local TV) is broadcasting FaOI Niigata on Sat, July 7th (14:00 - 14:55 JST) and BS Fuji is broadcasting it (probably the same one from NST) on Sat, July 14th  (17:00 - 17:55 JST).

I am a Japanese and am a bit confused as well...I've googled and read about the movie on Wiki.

This movie is a bit strange. It is supposed to be about 3 guys who have been impersonating 3 very famous people - Brad Pitt, Ryoma Sakamoto (historical samurai - Wiki page) and Yutaka Ozaki (legendary Japanese singer song writer - Wiki page) for 10 years because the girl (they call her '姫=the princess') they love likes these characters. 

Anyway, the video clip is about Brad Pitt asking the loan shark's errand boy that who is the princess's current favourite person then the errand boy mutters 'Hanyu-kun..Hanyu-kun' and Ryoma Sakamoto says 'Oh...Hanyu Yuzuru?' then Brad Pitt butt in 'Ah...figure skate, the prince of the ice (氷上の王子)'. And Ozaki tells the boy to become Hanyu Yuzuru from today to be accepted as a soldier of their country (to become one of the princess's admirer?).

I know Japanese make some wacky movies and I feel this is one of those.

That’s very interesting. I wonder if the errand boy going to end impersonating Yuzu like the rest of them  :joy:

2 minutes ago, Sammie said:

That’s very interesting. I wonder if the errand boy going to end impersonating Yuzu like the rest of them  :joy:

Maybe Yuzu will get a cameo again and in the end steal the princess :P

2 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I am a Japanese and am a bit confused as well...I've googled and read about the movie on Wiki.

This movie is a bit strange. It is supposed to be about 3 guys who have been impersonating 3 very famous people - Brad Pitt, Ryoma Sakamoto (historical samurai - Wiki page) and Yutaka Ozaki (legendary Japanese singer song writer - Wiki page) for 10 years because the girl (they call her '姫=the princess') they love likes these characters. 

Anyway, the video clip is about Brad Pitt asking the loan shark's errand boy that who is the princess's current favourite person then the errand boy mutters 'Hanyu-kun..Hanyu-kun' and Ryoma Sakamoto says 'Oh...Hanyu Yuzuru?' then Brad Pitt butt in 'Ah...figure skate, the prince of the ice (氷上の王子)'. And Ozaki tells the boy to become Hanyu Yuzuru from today to be accepted as a soldier of their country (to become one of the princess's admirer?).

I know Japanese make some wacky movies and I feel this is one of those.

Well,  I can't say much for her other choices, but hime-san at least when choosing Yuzu has decent taste. 

On 04/07/2018 at 20:09, Axelover said:

Muito obrigado! Eu realmente fiz um post no twitter há algum tempo afirmando que eu nunca pensei que patinação artística tivesse mais drama, fofocas e reviravoltas do que "telenovelas", lol. E sim, Yuzuru é incrível. Eu estou realmente feliz por ter descoberto (?) Esse jovem, ele está me dando muita felicidade e também lições de vida, e acredite em mim, eu nunca pensei que isso seria possível, no momento. Eu não estou tão envolvido com a Copa do Mundo por causa de alguns problemas, mas é claro que eu torço pelo meu país, mas vou checar o tópico quando tiver tempo. Enfim, mais uma vez obrigado pelas boas vindas e vou tentar ficar mais ativo: dancingpooh:

Welcome! I am also shy and not fluent in English, but this place is incrivell !! I'm overcoming shyness and learning a lot about this sport that I love and more closely following my favorite athlete. :space:Welcome to all new satellites. You chose a great place. Congratulations on your premium , dear Yuzu! You deserve all the gold in the Universe. Congratulations!!! Yuzu in Hakama is life !! Beautiful!! I still have no words to define Haru Yo Koi. It's really heavenly. Everything is perfect. I Love.:snpeace:

36 minutes ago, Sammie said:

It’s starting.... I feel more restless seeing all the programs or at least the music the other skaters are leaking. We have to wait for media day :68811363: 

But we do have the broadcast of Heroes & Legends tomorrow, don't we? Do we?

14 minutes ago, TallyT said:

But we do have the broadcast of Heroes & Legends tomorrow, don't we? Do we?

Yes, July 8th and DOI tomorrow with the others but yes, @Sammie basically has it.

Cave boy it is from now on, up to the media day. Maybe a selfie or two, if we're lucky and someone's visiting TCC.

49 minutes ago, Sammie said:

It’s starting.... I feel more restless seeing all the programs or at least the music the other skaters are leaking. We have to wait for media day :68811363: 

Yes, I was okay because we had all the FaOI but when other skaters started showing their programs :68811363: that's what I feel everytime I see my Twitter timeline :sadPooh:

2 minutes ago, Msyloves said:

Yes, I was okay because we had all the FaOI but when other skaters started showing their programs :68811363: that's what I feel everytime I see my Twitter timeline 

*pats*

Wait till we hit August then it will really start dragging. 

Yuzu has been so busy in the last few month, he totally deserves some "me" time  :laughing:

I think this off season would be much easier than the stressful wait we (and he) had to endure after NHK so I am not going to complain. Next time we see Yuzu it will be a new beginning with new programs for a new season. So exciting :smiley-happy085: