General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, yude said:

In the video clip, the sales lady said the foreign customers came and they (she didn't say how many) purchased Sendaihira products for themselves and others as souvenirs. I wonder if they were the members of this forum :giggle:

RICH SATELLITES!! SHOW THYSELVES!!! :peekapooh:

25 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I second this. Why are a bunch of guys having a fight and screaming Yuzu's name?

They need to be on ice, in boots, in costume, and then we can determine that it is over the right to lift him.

4 hours ago, yude said:

In the video clip, the sales lady said the foreign customers came and they (she didn't say how many) purchased Sendaihira products for themselves and others as souvenirs. I wonder if they were the members of this forum :giggle:

The magical thing is that Yuzu actually stimulates and promotes the local economic growth in his hometown which plays a big role in reconstruction of Sendai. 

12 hours ago, kaeryth said:

FAOI Niigata Cm. Cute!

12 hours ago, Forcefield said:

Wait so are they broadcasting it!?

Also, aww that smile. But it must be when he fell from the jump and felt embarrassed. ;_;

NST (Niigata local TV) is broadcasting FaOI Niigata on Sat, July 7th (14:00 - 14:55 JST) and BS Fuji is broadcasting it (probably the same one from NST) on Sat, July 14th  (17:00 - 17:55 JST).

5 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Yuzu mention in a movie trailer...

4 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

I am very confused.

I am a Japanese and am a bit confused as well...I've googled and read about the movie on Wiki.

This movie is a bit strange. It is supposed to be about 3 guys who have been impersonating 3 very famous people - Brad Pitt, Ryoma Sakamoto (historical samurai - Wiki page) and Yutaka Ozaki (legendary Japanese singer song writer - Wiki page) for 10 years because the girl (they call her '姫=the princess') they love likes these characters. 

Anyway, the video clip is about Brad Pitt asking the loan shark's errand boy that who is the princess's current favourite person then the errand boy mutters 'Hanyu-kun..Hanyu-kun' and Ryoma Sakamoto says 'Oh...Hanyu Yuzuru?' then Brad Pitt butt in 'Ah...figure skate, the prince of the ice (氷上の王子)'. And Ozaki tells the boy to become Hanyu Yuzuru from today to be accepted as a soldier of their country (to become one of the princess's admirer?).

I know Japanese make some wacky movies and I feel this is one of those.

14 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I am a Japanese and am a bit confused as well...I've googled and read about the movie on Wiki.

This movie is a bit strange. It is supposed to be about 3 guys who have been impersonating 3 very famous people - Brad Pitt, Ryoma Sakamoto (historical samurai - Wiki page) and Yutaka Ozaki (legendary Japanese singer song writer - Wiki page) for 10 years because the girl (they call her '姫=the princess') they love likes these characters. 

Anyway, the video clip is about Brad Pitt asking the loan shark's errand boy that who is the princess's current favourite person then the errand boy mutters 'Hanyu-kun..Hanyu-kun' and Ryoma Sakamoto says 'Oh...Hanyu Yuzuru?' then Brad Pitt butt in 'Ah...figure skate, the prince of the ice (氷上の王子)'. And Ozaki tells the boy to become Hanyu Yuzuru from today to be accepted as a soldier of their country (to become one of the princess's admirer?).

I know Japanese make some wacky movies and I feel this is one of those.

.... Why does that sound oddly realistic in my imaginary world...

ETA: But thank you for the translation, I appreciate the context, no matter how strange!