General Yuzuru Chat

I am SO not ok with all these hakama attacks... I am in a constant state of soft weeping...

And i can't choose a good avatar,, damn it, i want them all!

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Lookie here! :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow: Yuzu with his two OGM! :img_21: I didn't see this photo before! :loveshower:

OH NO, YUZU AND HIS SHINIES

10 hours ago, freyaminnie said:

Oh you have the record of Olympic Channel version? Can you upload please? Maybe just the last group is ok :pouty:

10 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

Yeah, sorry, I have CBC version recorded, but OC I streamed on the page above (multiple times :D )

18 分, Lunnaさんが言いました:

New stylish way to wear your gold :coolio:

And what's that? Turning their straps into suspenders that you leave hanging off the sides of your trousers instead of properly looping over your shoulders while letting the shape of the hardware appear only in a tell-tale fashion as bulges in your pockets? So that when people question their color (e.g.: "I bet those aren't real medals...they're probably fake and aren't even silvers or bronzes" or "show me those *expects to not see any gold at all*") you can smugly pull them out of your pockets, enjoy the gobsmacked look on the doubters' faces before casually stuffing them back inside?

No wonder he wanted two...the effect just isn't the same with just one*. >_<

*I think maybe he used to loop the strap around the medal before stuffing it into his pocket when it was just the Sochi one he was showing off. Or maybe it's just too much trouble to do that now that his other hand is full with its companion. xP

I am so jealous. I wish Yuzuru would have come to my school and chatted amiably with me. Although, when I was in elementary/middle school, he was still at school as well. Also I was already a competitive beast, not really much he could have told me to further motivate me LOL. 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

I am so jealous. I wish Yuzuru would have come to my school and chatted amiably with me. Although, when I was in elementary/middle school, he was still at school as well. Also I was already a competitive beast, not really much he could have told me to further motivate me LOL. 

What about suggesting that if you keep doing your best in your violin studies, someday you would collaborate together on an ice show :P? Would that be enough motivation?

7 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

You know, I'm sure one day about 10 or 15 years from now, we'll all be watching some Japanese phenomenon who's winning everything in sight and giving interviews that start with "When Yuzuru Hanyu came to my school that time". Champion-ness is hereditary, just not by blood. We inherit it from the people we admire who inspire us.

Hello, this is my second post here on PH. I was reading about the visit school and wondered if you have read the article about the city and the condition of the school he visited? It's on twitter. I'm not sure if I can post the link here?

42 minutes ago, Axelover said:

Hello, this is my second post here on PH. I was reading about the visit school and wondered if you have read the article about the city and the condition of the school he visited? It's on twitter. I'm not sure if I can post the link here?

Oh wow. I hadn't seen this article. Thank you for sharing! As a former preschool teacher I can only imagine all the various things that the teachers have to consider every day, and I feel for the kids who've been displaced multiple times.

It makes Yuzu's visit even more meaningful.

56 minutes ago, Axelover said:

Yes, yes, you can definitely post the link to it, thank you very much :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

(or you know, just chat, or whatever wink wink)