General Yuzuru Chat

I'm so happy to be alive. This is more than I ever hoped. I was blessed by having seen the older pictures in the blue hakama...this is heaven! There is video! And so many pictures! And his FACE! And the whole thing! The honor, the award, his humbleness, beauty, grace, askljahtñzdgzgkjdgzfdskjbs

Truly a blessed day <3:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:<3<3

First of all, he really is the Lord of Sendai, isn't he? :softYuzu:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

But this makes me feel sad for him again, he already has all these expectations and now he feels pressured to perform and act a certain way even more...

I want him to be able to live his life the way he wants, without worrying about what other people think and carrying the expectations of his whole country on his shoulders :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

First of all, he really is the Lord of Sendai, isn't he? :softYuzu:

But this makes me feel sad for him again, he already has all these expectations and now he feels pressured to perform and act a certain way even more...

I want him to be able to live his life the way he wants, without worrying about what other people think and carrying the expectations of his whole country on his shoulders :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:

Tbh what makes me somewhat worried is if he'd stop his silly antics because those might "not be appropriate". :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: 

Seriously though, i hope he really gets to skate and live his life the way he wants to. He did say he'll skate from now on the way he wants to (did i paraphrase too much?) so i'll just wait and see, i guess. 

6 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Amidst all the happy news, i just found out about an unpleasant event that took place during sochi

Hide contents

I was hoping anyone with more knowledge would explain what happened during that time 

To place such a heavy burden on a mere teenager on his first Olympics, smh.

I understand that during Sochi, Japan didn't achieve their targeted medal count, and Dai being injured while Mao also failed, it made sense that Yuzu was the only hope.

But if she really did threaten Yuzu with such a cruel words....I don't even know what to say.

6 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Amidst all the happy news, i just found out about an unpleasant event that took place during sochi

Hide contents

I was hoping anyone with more knowledge would explain what happened during that time 

What is it about?

1 minute ago, Gaby said:

What is it about?

This topic was just brought up because the lady that sat next to yuzu is the current JSF president. Apparantly she did ‘that’ to yuzu and I’m currently looking for more info about this

From my understanding, Yuzu is close to Noriko Shirota, the former president of JSF? She supported Yuzu's training for many years. And she's the one helped arrange  the whole coach change event. Hashimoto and her may be in bad terms as they were political enemies? (Not sure about this part though)

Plus Hashimoto seems to be a die heart Dai fan. 

17 минут назад, axelnojutsu сказал:

I'm also a little worried about all this "expectations of proper behaviour", but I dunno, maybe for him it's not the kind of pressure he's opposite of, I hope he can really be proud of his achievements.

37 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

This topic was just brought up because the lady that sat next to yuzu is the current JSF president. Apparantly she did ‘that’ to yuzu and I’m currently looking for more info about this

Yes many unpleasant issues happened from the time he became Japanese No.1 till the time he won Olympic again. It’s just not a big deal now I think. He is already an established name. It’s funny he has to win 2 Olympics to get this level of respect but well.