General Yuzuru Chat

Had a conversation with a friend around the olympics... she said" Don't you like the olympics when USA wins and you hear the star spangled banner play?" Me- "well, I'm rooting for a Japanese skater sooo yeah it's not the Star Spangled Banner...

17 minutes ago, Glory said:

Had a conversation with a friend around the olympics... she said" Don't you like the olympics when USA wins and you hear the star spangled banner play?" Me- "well, I'm rooting for a Japanese skater sooo yeah it's not the Star Spangled Banner...

We like it when we hear Kimigayo !

I wonder if Korea rejected the offer to host the GP early on and in order to “sweeten” the deal when they approached Finland they promised to assign both Alina and Yuzu if they agreed to take it on. Maybe they made the same proposal to Korea too. 

2 minutes ago, kiches said:

I wonder if Korea rejected the offer to host the GP early on and in order to “sweeten” the deal when they approached Finland they promised to assign both Alina and Yuzu if they agreed to take it on. Maybe they made the same proposal to Korea too. 

There was a rumor that Italian fed was asked so... maybe...

Chinese Fed: "We are done with ISU events this season."

ISU: "Oh NOOOO. Korea, will you accept this?"

Korean fed: "Not profitable. Sorry."

ISU: "Oh, please, Italia, please accept this, Carolina is still competing, don't you see?"

Italian Fed: "Too expensive, NO."

ISU: "Finland, PLEASE WE BEG YOU!!! MY SAVIOR! YOU ARE THE GODMOTHER OF FIGURE SKATING!"

Finnish fed: "This godmother wants big names."

ISU: "Japan, Russia and China sweeties... I am very sorry but.. how about Hanyu, Zagitova and Sui/Han..."

JSF: ........

Russian fed: OK, then give Hanyu to us as well. XD

Chinese fed: Whatever. We are done with hosting events.

JSF:.....WHYYYYYYY.....