General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Salior said:

Did Keagan Messing just land a Quad Axel in practice? I'm so confused and conflicted??

I dunno. I tried counting the rotations and I'm not 100% sure I see 4.5...but he's spinning so fast I can't hit the pause button quickly enough to be 100% sure I got it all. 

I'd be shocked if he did 4A, honestly. He never struck me as that great of a jumper but he's clearly been working hard...

3 hours ago, Coquelicot said:

And the crazy thing is the focus is again on his following rather than his accomplishments (title says "rock star status" rather than "TWO-TIME OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST").  It's kind of frustrating how the media is latching onto this fascination with his supporters (which took up a good portion of the blurb) rather than the skater himself.  :scratch3:

At least this article didn't mention Winnie the Pooh 🤣😂😂

Life is really cruel to me. Last season I missed seeing Yuzu because he didn't go to Worlds (which was fine since his health is more important) but now he is going to compete twice in Europe (the only continent I can realistically go to) and I can't travel anywhere. I was fine before because I convinced myself that he will be only competing in NA or Japan so I don't have a chance anyway but now this happens and I am really depressed  :sad4:

This is so unfair :sad-smiley-046:

33 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Jealous. I wish I had that dedication (and that ear. Too hard for me) :c It's beautiful though. NOW GIVE ME THE SHEET 

I know right. That EAR. I'm so tone deaf it's embarrassing for a piano player :sorrow:

There must be software that automatically transcribe it though?

50 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Life is really cruel to me. Last season I missed seeing Yuzu because he didn't go to Worlds (which was fine since his health is more important) but now he is going to compete twice in Europe (the only continent I can realistically go to) and I can't travel anywhere. I was fine before because I convinced myself that he will be only competing in NA or Japan so I don't have a chance anyway but now this happens and I am really depressed  :sad4:

Oh there there... :10742289: :10742289: I know this can't make up for seeing Zu, but... 

46 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

He's not on NHK:sadPooh:

NHK is the last chance my parents gave me and he's not there.. by the time i can afford tickets on my own he's probably retired...

I just wanted to see him smile in person...

What about Worlds or WTT?

2 hours ago, Neenah said:

:( i'm sorry :consoling2: