General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, Salior said:

yea i just didn't expect Messing to be a 4A potential jumper at all... no offence tho 

well when you look at the heigh of his 3A , that's why he tend to mess his 3A quite often lol , so no wonder he's going for the quad 

14 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

The important word here is 'in a HARNESS' it's not like he really landed it by himself you know 

He had quite a bit of coach assist there, no matter the hype Canadians are raising about this but Keegan has a pretty good 3A so no wonder he's trying. It'll be curious to see if he'll go for it in competition though. 

As long as everyone is safe, it's all good. 

30 minutes ago, Fay said:

Yeah right, that’s the THIRD GREATEST STORY. Sigh. 

The first two better be the legendary rivalry bt. Yagudin and Plushenko, followed by the legendary friendship between Fernandez and Hanyu.:rolleyes:

On a serious note though, I think one of them will be Trusova landing those two quads in JW, that was  :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

Just now, Nutmeg said:

The first two better be the legendary rivalry bt. Yagudin and Plushenko, followed by the legendary friendship between Fernandez and Hanyu.:rolleyes:

On a serious note though, I think one of them will be Trusova landing those two quads in JW, that was  :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

Come on, a junior beating a two-time Olympic Champion is just a joke. 

Just now, Fay said:

Come on, a junior beating a two-time Olympic Champion is just a joke. 

I know, but as I understand, they're talking about the shock factor here, so that news about Trusova landing 2 quads at 14 yrs old might have gathered more attention than Yuzu being his usual awesome self :68468287:

1 minute ago, Nutmeg said:

I know, but as I understand, they're talking about the shock factor here, so that news about Trusova landing 2 quads at 14 yrs old might have gathered more attention than Yuzu being his usual awesome self :68468287:

Yeah, and just much was the skating world shocked and shaken? Did I miss an earthquake? 

34 minutes ago, Salior said:

yea i just didn't expect Messing to be a 4A potential jumper at all... no offence tho 

I've seen his name pop up (maybe on the other place) as skares with some potential to land 4A, so :shrug:

I'm still rooting for Yuzu tho:snonegai:

re: Max quote

I think I've heard it in a non-subbed video, I'll try and find it again. Maybe even more than one video, but I only remeber the one I've watched recently

maybe on IN they'll talk about the rise of Russian ladies and Asian ladies&men...those are some pretty big stories in the FS world in the last 20 years... I mean, if Yuna is 4th and Yuzu is 3rd it must be something pretty EPIC for the overall sport...

Or the quad revolution (so they can both talk about Jr ladies and US sr Men :P)

wait, have they already talked about Adam?