General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

Now I'm laughing, the first retweet with comment by Max in a long time is about Zu:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Was about to post that to lol :68468287:

after soo long with no tweets from max, i saw that. Maybe he’s also refreshing twitter for gp assignments

25 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

Now I'm laughing, the first retweet with comment by Max in a long time is about Zu:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

ETA:

also what is this thing?:68271262:

:slinkaway:

You've got to admire how objective and neutral both Max and Plushy are when talking about Yuzu...

1 hour ago, wingman said:

Does someone have a link to Max's comment that Yuzu's skating is like doing ski jumping while holding a tray of sweets? (I read that once somewhere but can't remember the source). That is SO AWESOME of an analogy, I can't get it out of my head. 

Yeah please i want to read that too

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

You've got to admire how objective and neutral both Max and Plushy are when talking about Yuzu...

Yeah thats why it makes me happy seeing their comments. They don’t do it just to praise him but he simply is great

2 minutes ago, Salior said:

Did Keagan Messing just land a Quad Axel in practice? I'm so confused and conflicted?? 

The important word here is 'in a HARNESS' it's not like he really landed it by himself you know