General Yuzuru Chat

18 hours ago, Tsubakindy said:

Am I the only one who wants the ruffles to stay? :embSwan: its fine if he removes tiiiny bit of it, but not losing all of them completely? I really love the way the ruffles move when he spins and does the IB :dpooh: Whats a celestial maiden without a featherly scarf? *gets bricked*

What masculinity, he has transcended the grace/elegance limit since Etude :dancingpooh: The day he wears somehing like orca!Nemesis = apocalypse... 

Dies laughing at bold

:xD:

You're not the only one who likes the ruffles. People are saying get rid of it. Well you get rid of it and all you're left is a pink version of the Swan. I disagree. Maybe some of the larger looser pieces can get trimmed down toward the top part of the arms, but those ruffles work so well with his arm choreography and the delicate music. You can't have celestial maiden without those ruffles!

39 minutes ago, glilikoi said:

I agree that he needs a haircut, but commenting on weight gain seems a bit uncalled for.. It's off season (technically, anyway :D) so many athletes are probably a little less strict with their diet. Like Zhenia said in a recent interview, it's not really possible to maintain "olympic weight" permanently, and there is no reason to. I'm not sure if Yuzu has gained weight, but if he has, then it's only normal and healthy to let one's body rest inbetween seasons. Also, his face has always looked kind of "full", even at his thinnest he looks like he has a double chin from some angles. Nothing wrong with that :D 

Sorry if your comment was just meant as a casual observation and not criticism, I just thought it sounded a little harsh. Peace out :tumblr_inline_mn41rcGFcT1qz4rgp:

The thought of Yuzu and weight gain is contradictory to me. Guy always looks like he needs a few burgers on him from where I'm watching, even when he has perfectly healthy weight for his constitution. :laughing:

28 minutes ago, asiacheetah said:

Dies laughing at bold

:xD:

You're not the only one who likes the ruffles. People are saying get rid of it. Well you get rid of it and all you're left is a pink version of the Swan. I disagree. Maybe some of the larger looser pieces can get trimmed down toward the top part of the arms, but those ruffles work so well with his arm choreography and the delicate music. You can't have celestial maiden without those ruffles!

I'm actually fine with the sleeve ruffles as an idea, esp if they can improve on the execution a bit. What I would like to see changed is the neckline. I'm probably all alone in this given no one else has been raising it up, but I personally really dislike the neckline.... it's saved by his face of course (as is many of his other more dubious costumes) but still... 

51 minutes ago, glilikoi said:

I agree that he needs a haircut, but commenting on weight gain seems a bit uncalled for.. It's off season (technically, anyway :D) so many athletes are probably a little less strict with their diet. Like Zhenia said in a recent interview, it's not really possible to maintain "olympic weight" permanently, and there is no reason to. I'm not sure if Yuzu has gained weight, but if he has, then it's only normal and healthy to let one's body rest inbetween seasons. Also, his face has always looked kind of "full", even at his thinnest he looks like he has a double chin from some angles. Nothing wrong with that :D 

Sorry if your comment was just meant as a casual observation and not criticism, I just thought it sounded a little harsh. Peace out :tumblr_inline_mn41rcGFcT1qz4rgp:

I actually thought he looked like he lost weight at Kobe. I was worried he was loosing weight as he tends to during ice show season.

In addition to BS Asahi, TV Asahi (their terrestrial channel) is going to feature FaOI Shizuoka on July 2nd (from 01:25 JST) in one of their sports show "GET SPORTS."

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/getsports/

Probably the highlights of what they'll air on July 1st, but it may include a short interview with Yuzu.
Preview of GET SPORTS next week:

He is talking about how special for him to collaborate with musicians, so the question might have been "What is special about FaOI as an ice show?"

2 hours ago, xeyra said:

The thought of Yuzu and weight gain is contradictory to me. Guy always looks like he needs a few burgers on him from where I'm watching, even when he has perfectly healthy weight for his constitution. :laughing:

He is fitspo, probably even more than most athletes. Some sports force you to develop more muscles than others, make you look too muscly and bumpy, or too big, or too thin in case of some girls. But he is tall, thin, muscly, strong, he is literally so perfect holy shit I'm in love with his body *Ed Sheeran's voice* 

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

He is fitspo, probably even more than most athletes. Some sports force you to develop more muscles than others, make you look too muscly and bumpy, or too big, or too thin in case of some girls. But he is tall, thin, muscly, strong, he is literally so perfect holy shit I'm in love with his body *Ed Sheeran's voice* 

Do not do the Ed Sheeran voice, in case you jinx it and he does "shape of you" next season....

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Do not do the Ed Sheeran voice, in case you jinx it and he does "shape of you" next season....

Uhm? How is that a bad thing? Can you imagine the eros? I won't even complain about the musical side of it being total crap, I mean! 

(jokes aside, I have faith in Yuzuru's taste in music. Forget Justin Bieber. That was a weird parenthesis of his skating life). 

9 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I always feel like he probably has like ridiculously low body fat percentage, even for an Olympian. He looks so slim, almost slight, but then his one stroke takes him half way across the rink FAST! That's STRONG. And his core good gosh I could wax lyrical about his core strength forever!! :10742290:

3 時間前, glilikoiさんが言いました:

I think I once heard Yuzuru usually looses some weight during the off-season.  If he looks having put on some weight, it might be because of a sty in his left eye.  Or, his face might have bloated due to a weakened immune system from fatigue.  These are just my guess though :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

https://ameblo.jp/silver-an7/entry-12385016669.html

I dunno, I think Yuzu looks fairly normal for his off-season, think he always looks like this when he starts the off-season (cheeks and chin get rounder), but then when season starts, he gets a bit more angular all-over.  Besides, hair styling affects how he appears, and if you look at him when his bangs are flying up, it doesn't look that different.

On 6/22/2018 at 3:42 PM, BWOZWaltz said:

I can definitely relate to this. But GOLD is so 80's it could get too cheesy and also it could bring back many of the embarrassing fashions of the era to go with :embSwan: so sadly say no to the song choice for the sake of post-80's children.

😂😂......cheesier than Dory????? Or LGC borders on cheesy!!! Hot cheese though!!!!:PurpleBanana::snmouchotto:

Madison Chock: “I also love Yuzu’s Prince programme,” Chock said. “He was such a boss. It’s my favourite hands down.” :devilYuzu:
“Yuzu at the (PyeongChang) Olympics was so impressive because I know he was injured,” Bates added. “He wasn’t training for a long time. He was only jumping quads for a few weeks before Olympics. He’s a legend. He really is."

from here https://europeonice.com/2018/06/24/chock-and-bates-finding-strength-and-love-through-adversity/

6 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Madison Chock: “I also love Yuzu’s Prince programme,” Chock said. “He was such a boss. It’s my favourite hands down.” :devilYuzu:

Yes, Madison, you're my spirit animal.