General Yuzuru Chat

43 минуты назад, Xen сказал:

I just want to see something different worked out for the sleeves...like kimono sleeves or something more light even for the entire top. 

Kimono sleeves will look great on pics but in motion I really love those ruffles - it reminds me of petals dancing in the wind :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: the only distracting part in costume for me is dark grey in the front

Am I the only one who wants the ruffles to stay? :embSwan: its fine if he removes tiiiny bit of it, but not losing all of them completely? I really love the way the ruffles move when he spins and does the IB :dpooh: Whats a celestial maiden without a featherly scarf? *gets bricked*

What masculinity, he has transcended the grace/elegance limit since Etude :dancingpooh: The day he wears somehing like orca!Nemesis = apocalypse... 

15 minutes ago, Xen said:

Same. Me, normally: I hate pink, why are you insisting on pink, do you want an entire discourse on why pink doesn't work?

Me, where Yuzu is concerned: Pink is a lovely idea, the very definition of artistry, beautiful, celestial, heavenly. 

It also applies to ruffles, sparkles, glitter and anything shiny. 

LOL same :smiley-laughing021:

Fingers crossed for Haru yo koi, and maybe it will be piano version after all...

Looking forward to the outrage at his outfit :biggrin:

Also, if confirmed, I'll count this as partial win at out predictions for next season :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::P

ETA: wait I named Kenji as choreographer :13877886:BUT I added 'or some other choreographer' too, does it count? :laughing::tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

1 minute ago, LadyLou said:

LOL same :smiley-laughing021:

Fingers crossed for Haru yo koi, and maybe it will be piano version after all...

Looking forward to the outrage at his outfit :biggrin:

Also, if confirmed, I'll count this as partial win at out predictions for next season :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::P

Yes, the irony that I'm totally okay with him wearing stuff I would never wear (because I find them too girly of all things). 

Ah, well if he goes with this, it's a loss for me cause I guessed something like beatles or other classical rock music. But I did participate in that thread as a joke, and the only one I'd really want of my list was a Tango SP. Because I want to see Yuzu slay minds (induce nosebleeds among judges) with a tango.

6 minutes ago, Xen said:

Yes, the irony that I'm totally okay with him wearing stuff I would never wear (because I find them too girly of all things). 

Ah, well if he goes with this, it's a loss for me cause I guessed something like beatles or other classical rock music. But I did participate in that thread as a joke, and the only one I'd really want of my list was a Tango SP. Because I want to see Yuzu slay minds (induce nosebleeds among judges) with a tango.

Don't lose your hope. He said he wanted to show a new Hanyu next season. He might try something absolutely unexpected :laughing: 

17 minutes ago, Xen said:

Remember LGC and NS existed in the same season?? I'm counting on it. 

I can go all day about how the mere word of 'pink' makes me squirm uncomfortably, so does ruffles, but love is blind yada yada yada conclusion "It's something only he can pull off he's so beautiful and magical etc"

I like the ruffles on the sleeves but I don’t like the holes in between the ruffles and the arms, it would be better if there is no gaps so that the entire length of the ruffles is attached to the sleeves.  But I don’t know maybe the holes are needed for his movements?

I love the frills, I love the sleeves, the colours, the music, the gesture where he throws ice in the air... literally everything about this program.

The only way it could be better for me is if the song had lyrics, but I'm not super particular about that either.

It's not that Hanyu can't go wrong, it's more like he can't go wrong with this particular program for me, coz I love it that much.

Give me an entire season of this as an EX and I'll be watching every single one like it's the first and last, and rank them arbitrarily into favourites and beyond favourites, lol.

The ruffles are great as a concept but the execution can be better. The way they are now is as if they just attached them afterwards because they wanted ruffles and are not really part of the outfit :shrug: 

I still love the costume and would have no problem if he kept it the way it is now

Pink is my favorite color but I was always criticized for wearing or buying anything pink because it was "too girly" :slinkaway:

12 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I love everything about this program, including the costume as it is, so another vote for please don't change a thing.

And goodness yes, slight make up. Please. Let's rock that boat :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I'm in for the slight make up. And that lips balm/gloss he uses sometime is killing me! :10742290: