General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Me, too! The costume would look really gorgeous without the sleeves frill. I don't hate the frill but it would look lovely without it. IMO.

I'm excited to see Yuzu killing the international media with his frills. What masculi- :9:

14 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I might be missing some nuances of Japanese, but they don't actually say that in there? They say it's a new show number and it's a step forward/starting point for the new season, but I don't think that means he confirmed it'll be his Ex.

ETA: which doesn't mean it won't be, I just don't hear any confirmation in there... Would be happy if someone with better Japanese skills would prove me wrong lol

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I might be missing some nuances of Japanese, but they don't actually say that in there? They say it's a new show number and it's a step forward/starting point for the new season, but I don't think that means he confirmed it'll be his Ex.

ETA: which doesn't mean it won't be, I just don't hear any confirmation in there... Would be happy if someone with better Japanese skills would prove me wrong lol

=( really? 

But the world is missing a celestial maiden then if he doesn't show it as his Ex...

1 minute ago, Xen said:

=( really? 

But the world is missing a celestial maiden then if he doesn't show it as his Ex...

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't want us to get all excited only for it to turn out not true... Hopefully someone can clear it up soon.

I want him to do it, too... But I'd be kind of surprised if he confirmed it so early on, especially since everyone seems to want to keep the impression that it's just a show number.

(Though Shinya's post today that he and Yuzu keep talking about it also hints at a longer term project, IMO)

3 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

ETA: which doesn't mean it won't be, I just don't hear any confirmation in there... Would be happy if someone with better Japanese skills would prove me wrong 

I don't speak Japanese but I saw some Japanese tweets saying it would be his new EX on Twitter.

4 minutes ago, wpisces said:

I don't speak Japanese but I saw some Japanese tweets saying it would be his new EX on Twitter.

Ah, in the video, it says "New exhibition number" above the song title. But I guess it depends whether they use the term just for season exhibitions or just any show number, because then we're back where we started... (ETA: The voice over says show number, that's what threw me off)

7 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Ah, in the video, it says "New exhibition number" above the song title. But I guess it depends whether they use the term just for season exhibitions or just any show number, because then we're back where we started... (ETA: The voice over says show number, that's what threw me off)

Maybe Japanese fans interpreted "new show number"+ "a step forward for new season" as "new EX next season" :laughing:

2 minutes ago, wpisces said:

Maybe Japanese fans interpreted "new show number"+ "a step forward for new season" as "new EX next season" :laughing:

Maybe with how delicate Japanese nuances are, that is what they meant lol That's why we need a native speaker to clear it up lol (But it's past midnight in Japan, so it might have to wait...)

30 minutes ago, Xen said:

I just want to see something different worked out for the sleeves...like kimono sleeves or something more light even for the entire top. 

Me too. A change in costume and I'll be sold to this ex completely. Though pink is my enemy, I'm soft when it comes to him :10636614: A kimono would be GREAT. I can't wait to see the growth of performance throughout the season. 

6 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

Me too. A change in costume and I'll be sold to this ex completely. Though pink is my enemy, I'm soft when it comes to him :10636614: A kimono would be GREAT. I can't wait to see the growth of performance throughout the season. 

Same. Me, normally: I hate pink, why are you insisting on pink, do you want an entire discourse on why pink doesn't work?

Me, where Yuzu is concerned: Pink is a lovely idea, the very definition of artistry, beautiful, celestial, heavenly. 

It also applies to ruffles, sparkles, glitter and anything shiny.