General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

My goodness I love Hanyu so much but his posing gets so awkward when the camera lingers. :grin:

And I hate that perfectly hair sprayed hair.

Yeah they should cut out when he looks up and go to another athlete. I had to look away when he keeps staring at me  :1:

12 minutes ago, Naonica said:

Here's the YT link.

I don't know if it was secondhand embarassement that I felt or if I was just swept away by that cheesy smile at the end?

To quote one fine Shoma Uno: "Typically Yuzu-kun."

This video look so soft. Nothing in this video can beat Kohei, Kenzo and the rest of gymnastics gang expression in Olympic Rio ver..

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

That was actually pretty lovely
Never knew Noriaki Kasai had such a deep singing voice  :D (he's a ski jumper, with a very long, and successful career, for those who don't know him) Btw, his flower is shaking in his hands, so Yuzuru is not the only one feeling nervous/awkward!
Keiji takes the prize for the smoothest in this vid imo, along with several of the girls. 
And most of these guys and girls have really good singing voices.
Shoma, as usual, looks as though he'd rather be anywhere but there 
All in all, a classic :grin_clapping:

3 hours ago, Nutmeg said:

Two of Yuzu's favourite things! :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::joy:

I come onto this forum and this is the first thing I see. One of my friend's has a Spotify playlist of songs that remind her of Yuzu and this was like, one of the first songs added to the playlist so it's funny seeing it here. 

2 minutes ago, vanadiezz said:

Half of me think that his singing voice must be so bad even auto tune cannot fix it. :rofl:

While the other half think that he just does not have time to actually make the separate voice recording part. :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

That was my first thought too xD they don't want to ruin his goldly image :10814716:

10 minutes ago, vanadiezz said:

Half of me think that his singing voice must be so bad even auto tune cannot fix it. :rofl:

While the other half think that he just does not have time to actually make the separate voice recording part. :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

Those FAOI singers prove that Japan has a very high threshold for what they consider bad though... Gimme bad-singer Yuzu over some of that! I'll take it!

2 hours ago, Forcefield said:

...to cover up the fact that on the inside he's an evil overlord troll with wagging nonono fingers.

the evil overlord troll has trolled us again and I'm not even surprised:headdesk:

YUZU YOU'RE GETTING PREDICTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, et tu, Shoma:dpooh:

51 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

I come onto this forum and this is the first thing I see. One of my friend's has a Spotify playlist of songs that remind her of Yuzu and this was like, one of the first songs added to the playlist so it's funny seeing it here. 

I think the song is very cool and catchy, but I never thought it could fit Yuzu, but now that you mention it, the lyrics do fit him :D  ~  I am flesh and I am bone Rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold I've got fire in my soul Rise up, ting ting, like glitter ~

11 hours ago, Xen said:

Adam already sang diamonds, so Yuzu will have to find another song about shinies to sing.

Question, are there any songs about a love for gold? Or do you think he'll sing an ode to Pooh instead?

Maybe not a song but how about a remix of Morricone's The Ecstasy Of Gold from The Good the Bad and the Ugly soundtrack?

Oh god, now I've thought of this I want it so much - maybe wouldn't be easy but if done right it could really be one of his badass numbers even more than PWW and Prince....