General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Xen said:

So what was that nasal-ish voice they used when he filmed? Don't tell me that was Shoma singing. 

Er... no idea. The sound effect man singing for him in order for him to lipsync?

4 minutes ago, Fay said:

Never expected him to. No one can make him do what he doesn’t want to do. 

I think everyone did it for Rio, but maybe some regretted it, so this time they were given choices lol (I don't think he'd refuse if everyone else was doing it)

Just now, Fay said:

Er... no idea. The sound effect man singing for him in order for him to lipsync?

I actually thought it was him originally, because the pitch and tone of the singing was close enough to Yuzu's speaking voice. 

Unless he didn't like it because it didn't sound perfect enough, and just told them to edit it out. 

OOOOORRRR...

There will be a broadcast later in August, after media day, when they announce they have footage of Yuzu singing the entire song solo that they will slowly release in 1 minute segments, intermittently through the year. :13877886:

1 minute ago, Xen said:

I actually thought it was him originally, because the pitch and tone of the singing was close enough to Yuzu's speaking voice. 

Unless he didn't like it because it didn't sound perfect enough, and just told them to edit it out. 

OOOOORRRR...

There will be a broadcast later in August, after media day, when they announce they have footage of Yuzu singing the entire song solo that they will slowly release in 1 minute segments, intermittently through the year. :13877886:

That’s pure evil, that plan. :D 

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

OOOOORRRR...

He sounded so soft in that Hana ha Saku PV making a few years ago, I thought they'd have him sing the whole chorus by himself at the end and blow us completely away with an angel voice to fit his angelic everything else these days...

5 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

He sounded so soft in that Hana ha Saku PV making a few years ago, I thought they'd have him sing the whole chorus by himself at the end and blow us completely away with an angel voice to fit his angelic everything else these days...

...to cover up the fact that on the inside he's an evil overlord troll with wagging nonono fingers.

4 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

From other clips where he tries to sing, he just has issues reaching high notes, and the clip that sounded like it could be his voice, the voice sounded edited/blurred. So it's more likely he struggles with higher notes of the song. 

But saying that...there is a significant possibility that they had each team do the song recording separately, so maybe there's a clip that's not released yet of just the FS team singing and Yuzu gets the refrain section for himself? 

*or-Okay !LurkerZu, ya coward, Satton has a nicer singing voice than you, prove me wrong!

12 分, KatjaTheraさんが言いました:

I don't think people with angelic voices get told to pipe down their bathroom singing...

6 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I don't think people with angelic voices get told to pipe down their bathroom singing...

Anyone can sing off key at times... maybe his bathroom has bad acoustics :P

Just kidding, obviously lol it's cute there are things he can't do; reminds us he is human after all :snpeace:

Somehow they got all the skaters to sing except Yuzu and Shoma :smiley-laughing021:.

In all seriousness though, did they not even get to sing in the chorus? Also chuckling that Ayumu and Shoma weren't even asked to lip sync.