General Yuzuru Chat

Was there a thread for predictions as to which two GP events Yuzu will compete in this season?

I have tickets for ACI and the GPF. I'm wondering whether it is likely that Yuzu will compete at Skate Canada.

Skate America is in Everett, Washington this season and this is only 2 hours drive from Vancouver; but, I doubt that Yuzu will compete there.

What do you people think?

When are the GP assignments going to be announced? Next week?

OT: I see that Team Canada lost a couple more skaters this season. Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje announced that they will not be competing in the GP series this season. They intend to compete at Canadian Nationals in January.

36 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Somebody explain to this noob what is a 'seed skater'? 

ETA: Ok ok. Google assumed I don't know how to type and keep suggesting 'speed skater'. Wiki is more understanding when I type 'seed competitor'. Now i get it... 

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

Maybe he'll follow on Adam's footsteps and do one of his programs to his own singing :P

Adam already sang diamonds, so Yuzu will have to find another song about shinies to sing.

Question, are there any songs about a love for gold? Or do you think he'll sing an ode to Pooh instead?

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Adam already sang diamonds, so Yuzu will have to find another song about shinies to sing.

Question, are there any songs about a love for gold? Or do you think he'll sing an ode to Pooh instead?

Diamonds are a girl's best friend? *hides*

Actually Jin Akanishi has a song called Yellow Gold, but it's not really about a love for gold and I can't imagine it's skating friendly either lol

But no, he'll sing an original song and take his wanting to bring new music to the FS world to a whole new level!

2 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Was there a thread for predictions as to which two GP events Yuzu will compete in this season?

I have tickets for ACI and the GPF. I'm wondering whether it is likely that Yuzu will compete at Skate Canada.

Skate America is in Everett, Washington this season and this is only 2 hours drive from Vancouver; but, I doubt that Yuzu will compete there.

What do you people think?

When are the GP assignments going to be announced? Next week?

OT: I see that Team Canada lost a couple more skaters this season. Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje announced that they will not be competing in the GP series this season. They intend to compete at Canadian Nationals in January.

I think the only big name Canadian skaters left competing in the GPs are Gabby and Gilles/Poirier? Maybe Keegan Messing? Seguin/Bilodeau? So I'm thinking Skate Canada might want to talk to Brian to have the TCC kids (including Yuzu. Who am I kidding... especially Yuzu) at Skate Canada this year.

2 hours ago, Xen said:

Showing my age here but what about GOLD by Spandau Ballet..you'll prob all have to Google it !!!:peekapooh:

40 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I think the only big name Canadian skaters left competing in the GPs are Gabby and Gilles/Poirier? Maybe Keegan Messing? Seguin/Bilodeau? So I'm thinking Skate Canada might want to talk to Brian to have the TCC kids (including Yuzu. Who am I kidding... especially Yuzu) at Skate Canada this year.

This is the best time for Yuzu to break the curse and win his first Skate Canada gold aka his first gold in his first GP event... LOL...