General Yuzuru Chat

My poor wallet... but after getting 2015-2016 and 2016-2017, I can't rezist 2017-2018... The photobooks are usually really nice, they include pictures from competitions, ice shows and his training in Toronto (usually super cute ones), as well as all his protocols from competitions that season.

39 минут назад, yuzuonice сказал:

Does anyone know if these are shipped worldwide or if they can be purchased through a proxy site? I've never tried anything else other than cdjapan, I wonder if they'll put it on their site....

Also, if there are examples of previous photo books? The description sounds tempting so I'd like to make sure that they really are new photos and not stuff we've all seen already :embSwan:

This one is really good I have 2 previous ones, always buy them on cdjapan cuz Amazon delivery doesn't work for my country

22 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

My poor wallet... but after getting 2015-2016 and 2016-2017, I can't rezist 2017-2018... The photobooks are usually really nice, they include pictures from competitions, ice shows and his training in Toronto (usually super cute ones), as well as all his protocols from competitions that season.

2 minutes ago, Lunna said:

This one is really good I have 2 previous ones, always buy them on cdjapan cuz Amazon delivery doesn't work for my country

Thanks to both for the info! I'm going to wait for cdjapan too then! :) 

I've just purchased the previous two IceJewels photobooks, the new photobook feels like a personal attack, I can't resist :sadPooh:

tho with how much amazon asks in shipping costs, I'll wait until I have a bunch of magazines to buy 😑

7 hours ago, glilikoi said:

Haha yes, I sometimes try doing IB and Bielmann too (just in front of the mirror) :D My lower back flexibility is all right but I still can't get nearly as low as he does on IB, and I can't extend my leg over my head (since I've never trained ballet or gymnastics or anything so the movement feels quite alien to me). Maybe I will be able to do it one day! (Obviously not as beautifully as elite figure skaters though!)

Never tried anything on the ice though since I haven't been in a rink for years. 

I skate every winter, but I don't know if I'd try an IB on the ice. It's the kind of thing that I feel could go very wrong very easily and end up with a groin tear or something.

Just trying the poses out opens a whole new level of appreciating Yuzuru. Even his simple moves are much harder than they look.

20 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Has this fan made video been already posted?  It's with the original recording.  So lovely :10636614:

I love it! :snonegai:(And watching it like that, for some reason, made me wonder what if he made it his FS ^_^; but the music is too calm and beautiful to squeeze in all the jumps, so no chance)

32 minutes ago, Fay said:

Er... what’s that supposed to mean? 

Maybe that unless Shinya records his piano playing in a studio for Yuzu's use in skating, there's very likely no way Yuzu will perform this program beyond FAOI stops with Shinya (unless he rechoreographs to the vocal or other versions). The version Yuzu skated to (much like Seimei I guess) was perhaps rearranged and had changes to be played live for the program.

Basically my dreams that this will be an EX is crushed.

23 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Maybe that unless Shinya records his piano playing in a studio for Yuzu's use in skating, there's very likely no way Yuzu will perform this program beyond FAOI stops with Shinya (unless he rechoreographs to the vocal or other versions). The version Yuzu skated to (much like Seimei I guess) was perhaps rearranged and had changes to be played live for the program.

Basically my dreams that this will be an EX is crushed.

No no we can pray that Shinya will record this version for him (and a little bit longer).. :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: