General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

And the fabric/product is called '天女の羽衣' (heavenly maiden's feather coat). 

What a fitting choice of material to be made into a heavenly costume for a heavenly skater:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Some of us knew all along that he came from the place above but now it's confirmed!!

Wow, and I was just going to comment that Yuzu in Haru Yo Koi looks so ethereal like a celestial maiden/fairy descended from avalon:10742290:

Im totally sold out for this costume, the way the fabrics move when he does the spinns and that IB just killed me. It actually reminds me of a folklore called Tennyo no Hagoromo ( Celestial Maiden's Feather Scarf ) :10742286::4:

Seriously this 23 year old boi has more grace and elegance on ice than most of ladies fs, how can this be, he better stop killing me with all these nosebleeds:10636614:

6 hours ago, Bilge said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/sportsjapan/status/1008961691294392321

I sometimes think how he couldn’t won world 2016. It was his season with all record breaking programs but again your every day is different and you may not do this thing the way you want every time but its his fault too he makes everything he does look so efortless he create the illusion that its easy and i sometimes forget how incredibly hard the elements he does and the effor he put into it

I have been thinking about this for the past few weeks since I learned that thing called GOE 😡😒

There's the regular FS standards and then there's the Hanyu standards. Everybody else gets judged with the usual standards but Yuzu gets judged all the time by his BEST and then some. 😶

H&L scoring 😒😒

😒🙄

15 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

There are two comps I haven't watched conpletely. This and a CoC 😭😭 I just get too emotional. I can only imagine how the Fanyus felt when they were watching live.

I wonder how I can survive my first FS season 😨😶😔

15 minutes ago, Msyloves said:

I have been thinking about this for the past few weeks since I learned that thing called GOE 😡😒

There's the regular FS standards and then there's the Hanyu standards. Everybody else gets judged with the usual standards but Yuzu gets judged all the time by his BEST 😒🙄

There are two comps I haven't watched conpletely. This and a CoC 😭😭 I just get too emotional. I can only imagine how the Fanyus felt when they were watching live.

30 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

First time I watched wc live in Boston, tell my husband he's the star on the show, I want show him how good he is but that time yuzu😭

18 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Why had Jack to choose that podium?:sadPooh:

It breaks my heart to even think about Boston..and I wasn't even a fan back then...everytime in a fanvid I see scenes form Boston FS (with those puddles of melted ice  :curse: and Yuzuru falling :59227c768286a__s: and his reaction after his skate :cry:) I just need to close my eyes for a moment, I can't bear it... it's not even the same feeling of watching the 2017 ACI FS, there I can cringe and even chuckle a bit, but to imagine how Yuzuru was feeling in Boston it's too sad... I almost forget that for other skaters and other fans Boston is a happy memory, because for me the whole WC is marred (not so much by Yuzuru losing, but losing in such way). Even that triumphant SP, I can't listen to commetaries knowing what happened later... (Boston Requiem tho...it hurts but I can't help but love it:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:)

tbh Helsinki and then PC really feel like a miracle and Boston was... necessary for Yuzuru to become who he is now and now we can all enjoy happy Zu and he's so darn strong and aaaah I'm getting emotional :tumblr_inline_mzx8y3bms41r8msi5:

(also, I've just got my hands on my very first Yuzuru magazines, I'm drowing in huge beautiful pics, some are really huuuuuuuuge, my brain can't take all of this:10742290::10742290::10742290:)

3 minutes ago, Msyloves said:

you can! :10742289:

I was hyperventilating livestreaming ACI and for COR I thought I'd die because my heart rate was seriously WILD but then I survived 2017 NHK and then OWG too:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: without hyperventilating too much, which is astonishing...

And sharing things here helps!:grouphug:

The first competition I watched on TV after Sochi was CoC, right at the start of the men's LP...not sure how I managed to continue watching after warm-up. So safe to say, it takes a lot to scare me nowadays. 

44 minutes ago, Msyloves said:

As a very squishy being going for her third full FS season, it is survivable...

...As long as you consider "having your soul taken+hair lost+insomnia+high anxiety levels" survive :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

ETA: Oh, and debt. Lots and lots of debt from buying FS tickets and mooks

47 minutes ago, Msyloves said:

There's the regular FS standards and then there's the Hanyu standards. Everybody else gets judged with the usual standards but Yuzu gets judged all the time by his BEST and then some. 😶

H&L scoring 😒😒

😒🙄

This is your first? :dancingpooh:How exciting! 

Last year was my first and it had to be the Olympic season. It was pretty cursed. Hopefully this season is better :68468287: my first time steaming was Yuzu at ACI. It was triump and bad pancake  batter in one competition  :LOL:

25 minutes ago, Xen said:

The first competition I watched on TV after Sochi was CoC, right at the start of the men's LP...not sure how I managed to continue watching after warm-up. So safe to say, it takes a lot to scare me nowadays. 

I stumbled across that video on YouTube early on in my Yuzu indoctrination, and oh my God it was gut-wrenching. I can't believe they let him back on the ice in that state. Never mind the coaches or team officials, the competition referee ( or whoever the head official is) should have stopped him from competing for safety's sake. 

In other news, fanyus can be scary. I waited all morning for Autumn Classic tickets to go on sale at noon, and the all-events pass was sold out by 12:09. All I could get were individual day passes.

This despite the fact I'm still not sure I can go. :yznotimpressed:

Wow, they sold out fast! I think I remember reading here that the all-event tickets sold out in 30 minutes last year? I figured it would be crazier post-Olympics, but wow. I wonder how fast until everything is sold out... I luckily had the Thursday pass from the presale, so I skipped the all event ticket and went straight for the day passes for the final days.