General Yuzuru Chat

I'm not totally sold on this costume... I do love the flowy arms and airy feeling, but the fact that the spine is emphasized  by a "pink line" in the back and the black thingy in the front look ugly in my eye. I'm not a big fan of the cut at the waist either.

The program is reaaaally lovely though <3

I'm not a fan of the costume either tbvh. Low back looks beautiful on him, not so sold on low front. Then the black I feel clashes with the pink in the neckline. I kinda hope it isn't his final EX costume for the coming season....

https://mobile.twitter.com/sportsjapan/status/1008961691294392321

I sometimes think how he couldn’t won world 2016. It was his season with all record breaking programs but again your every day is different and you may not do this thing the way you want every time but its his fault too he makes everything he does look so efortless he create the illusion that its easy and i sometimes forget how incredibly hard the elements he does and the effor he put into it

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

And the fabric/product is called '天女の羽衣' (heavenly maiden's feather coat). 

What a fitting choice of material to be made into a heavenly costume for a heavenly skater:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Some of us knew all along that he came from the place above but now it's confirmed!!

10 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

And the fabric/product is called '天女の羽衣' (heavenly maiden's feather coat). 

What a fitting choice of material to be made into a heavenly costume for a heavenly skater:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Some of us knew all along that he came from the place above but now it's confirmed!!

Look! How fluffy!!! :10636614::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw: