General Yuzuru Chat

7 時間前, VyVy99さんが言いました:
  Reveal hidden contents

Aw thank you! <3 I'm not sure I can help you with any specialties bcuz my dad is a diplomat, resulting in my family occasionally moving to countries according to his job placement. I was surrounded by English since I was 5, so it's kind of my second language :biggrin:. But I can speak from that experience that the best way to get a hold of how a language flow is by reading books, watching movies and listening to music + vocabulary. Do anything that keeps you super interested in it in the most natural ways, and grammar will come when you need it. Personally I never knew grammar existed until I return to my country, and it seemed so weird to me that we make up functions to speak haha.

I hope I really do have a knack for language though, since what I learn from 5 doesn't count as a talent, and now I wanna learn Japanese. The things I do since I knew him :3: 

Initially I was having trouble in deciding whether my 3rd language would be Korean, Mandarin or Japanese. Guess who decided it for me :dry:

Welcome to the infamous bizarre world of Japanese :176:

Just joking :biggrin:    Japanese may be unique but it's spoken by humans not aliens, although its uniqueness is actually a barrier for Japanese as well to master other languages.   Yuzuru is a good Japanese speaker, very logical and persuasive, but still he is struggling with English.    

I received a standard English education at school in Japan for 8 years and stayed with a host family in London for a year.  After started working, I took a training course for interpretation twice a week for almost a year.  I'm still struggling with the difficulty in handling a foreign language.  I also took French course for 2 years, but now I only remember several words.  It's true, if you don't use it, you forget it easily.  Many multilingual people in this thread.  I really admire them. 

Chinese and Japanese use Chinese characters.  But mind you there are differences in many ways just like a trap.

For example,

手紙 in Japanese means a letter, but I heard it means toilet paper in Chinese.

愛人 in Chinese means a lover, but a mistress in Japanese.

As I said, because we use same characters, we have to be very careful.

Anyway, Japanese learners say the pronunciation is not so difficult compared to English or Chinese.  So, everyone, no fear :DancingAlien: 

19 minutes ago, FromTwelve said:

some fans were already saying they were gonna stick their face onto the glass to see if there's any yuzu smell 0.0

That was going to be my next suggestion, but it just seemed a tad weird or creepy to me!

Next thing you know, it won't just be cryptid sightings, it will be smellings...

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

its back already

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

Oh, so I suppose there will be no H&L for the rest of the ice shows.

I wonder what it will be now! 

Can someone check out Yuzu exhibition at Niigata and tell us which costumes are on display? If we know which one is not on display, we can guess which costume is likely to appear at the next ice show. But what I'm scared is even though WoW will not be performed in Kobe, adorable sea slug Dory could still make into the show...:slinkaway:

Oh, so I suppose there will be no H&L for the rest of the ice shows.

I wonder what it will be now! 

*Vigorously points to sig* :68271262::68271262::68271262:

Btw now that we see how stretchy the materials of these costumes can be, it's more understandable how he can still fit into Strawberry. I'm not buyin' the idea of him not growing a lot since then.

O/T But I saw 5A as a rank and suddenly thought, if sQuad is a thing, when they finally have boots and whatever else to do quints, would the new quintsters be called sQuint? 

:darklordyuzu::darklordyuzu::darklordyuzu:

9 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

*Vigorously points to sig* :68271262::68271262::68271262:

Btw now that we see how stretchy the materials of these costumes can be, it's more understandable how he can still fit into Strawberry. I'm not buyin' the idea of him not growing a lot since then.

:darklordyuzu::darklordyuzu::darklordyuzu:

As long as it's not Chopin, Seimei or Swan. Sparklesalad will be devastated if it is.