General Yuzuru Chat

23 минуты назад, ClarissaH сказал:

I mean that would be amazing. Seeing it clean would just be a cherry on top :knc_brian2:

For me GPF 2016 was clean - not perfect landing on 4Lo even added the drive :10814716:

Aw, reminiscence day, I see. The unforgettable Crazy!Swan :rock: the whole WTT2017 finale was quite crazy

And of course H&L :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

(Also,  have you guys checked Seimei in Requiem costume?:animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: It was the encore for NHK 2015, the-real-xmonster also speaks about that particular encore here)

20 時間前, Fayさんが言いました:

And his costumes, in general...

Aw, I beg to differ. I think he's got more hits than misses there. I'm not an expert on formal menswear (I can only tell they're bad when they are really frumpy or good when they're in-your-face sharp like in Kingsmen) so I can't really comment on that. Costumes though, if we're talking only about his senior career (it's hard to judge kids anyway), he's only got one that i'd consider as a complete failure (Vertigo1.0). Others either were dead-on hits (Etude, R&J1.0, PW, all 3 Ballades, both POTOs, both SEIMEIs, both LGCs, H&L, SL, NS, HnN, TFTT, Ienaiyo, ND--I don't actually see the problem most others have with it, I thought he pulled it off really well--HILY, etc.), grew on me (R&J2.0, Requiem) or so-so (WoW, Zieg).

4 hours ago, Sayu93 said:

Ranking of Japanese people and how well known they are in Vietnam if I understand it correctly

UGH. It's my country. Wake up fellow friends!! :waffle: But I really think it's supposed to be higher than that, since most of us are lurkers and we tend to blend into International fanpages (such as I) for more information in English. On top of Yuzu are mostly authors like Fujiko Fujio of Doraemon and Aoyama Gōshō of Conan.

After Olympics there were floods of articles about him, like 2-3 of them everyday in a couple of weeks, so the 6th looks fishy to me (or so I hope :P ). There were some good articles and even fine videos made of him by big news channel to talk about him like the ones from Olympics channel.

1 hour ago, SuzyQ said:

Thank you YzRIKO for the news from Nagano :thanks:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=YzRIKO

Aaaaaaa and so it's really my love Hope&Legacy :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw: Too bad it's not the full program, I've missed you dearly :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

40 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

UGH. It's my country. Wake up fellow friends!! :waffle: But I really think it's supposed to be higher than that, since most of us are lurkers and we tend to blend into International fanpages (such as I) for more information in English. On top of Yuzu are mostly authors like Fujiko Fujio of Doraemon and Aoyama Gōshō of Conan.

After Olympics there were floods of articles about him, like 2-3 of them everyday in a couple of weeks, so the 6th looks fishy to me (or so I hope :P ). There were some good articles and even fine videos made of him by big news channel to talk about him like the ones from Olympics channel.

Aaaaaaa and so it's really my love Hope&Legacy :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw: Too bad it's not the full program, I've missed you dearly :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

Not sure who is included in this list, but if J-entertainers too I think 6th is great for an athlete of a niche sport. Since above him could also be long time Jpop stars like SMAP/Arashi/Namie/Utada/Ayumi, one-hit worldwide online wonders like Kyary/Piko, or international favorites like Perfume/One ok Rock and any of those wouldn't surprise me. Some Jdrama actors and actresses too (don't know if Hana Yori Dango was a hit there or not though.)