General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I've been waiting for him to do something from it at some ice show because he does love to zusaa, he went through that whole phase of PW encore for everything! LGC is his new and improved PW. 

I have a inexplicable but total weakness for Yuzu, in one of his more ethereal and beautiful costumes (Etude, H&L, NS) breaking into one of his kickass pieces as an encore (R&J1, PW, Seimei climax) - it sort of kicks the fiercely otherworldly aspect he has right up there for me and I love it.  So for that reason as well I would adore LGC to become a piece he does for both exhibition and encore

(And something new for the SP please)

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Didn't that reporter say he was landing 4S-3T in practice at Kanazawa? There was a tweet from a reporter who said they saw it. :D Ah, he's getting all better.

I thought it was a 4T and not a 4S but I may be wrong. Even if he may be getting better though, I don't want him risking injury during something like an ice show, it's really not worth it. Downgrade that 4S to a 3S if you gotta, we fans won't mind so long as you skate it clean.

2 minutes ago, TallyT said:

I have a inexplicable but total weakness for Yuzu, in one of his more ethereal and beautiful costumes (Etude, H&L, NS) breaking into one of his kickass pieces as an encore (R&J1, PW, Seimei climax) - it sort of kicks the fiercely otherworldly aspect he has right up there for me and I love it.  So for that reason as well I would adore LGC to become a piece he does for both exhibition and encore

I know, Etude PW KILLED ME, I'm still dedddd!

1 minute ago, TallyT said:

That's a big fat mood. it's also something I didn't really even know I needed until I watched CiONTU at 2am huddled up in a hotel bathroom and he broke into PW while wearing Etude. The Seimei climax while wearing RJ1 was like, two of my favorite programs getting married and I loved it so much. 

9 hours ago, Victoria said:

Why the short sleeves tho? Is it because his arms are "too short"? :crazyshit2:

In Japan it's almost mandatory/automatic for men to wear short-sleeved shirts in the summer season, whether it's actually warm or not. (It may actually be colder inside buildings because of air-conditioning, but they still wear their short-sleeved shirts in summer.)

26 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

That's a big fat mood. it's also something I didn't really even know I needed until I watched CiONTU at 2am huddled up in a hotel bathroom and he broke into PW while wearing Etude. The Seimei climax while wearing RJ1 was like, two of my favorite programs getting married and I loved it so much. 

Yep, both of those made me bounce and scream. Also there is one on youtube (and somewhere on this hard drive) with a bit of LGC in his swan prince costume, which did the same....

10 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Yep, both of those made me bounce and scram. Also there is one on youtube (and somewhere on this hard drive) with a bit of LGC in his swan prince costume, which did the same....

Now that you mention that, it is something I really need to see. What should I search to find it, cuz it's something my eyes must bear witness to now. 

EDIT: Friend on a figure skating discord server I'm on gave me a link. It was from WTT 2017 gala. 

11 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

Now that you mention that, it is something I really need to see. What should I search to find it, cuz it's something my eyes must bear witness to now. 

Was it Olys gala? Because when they all came out for the finale, he did a few seconds of zusaa and LGC spin/step.

Just now, WinForPooh said:

Was it Olys gala? Because when they all came out for the finale, he did a few seconds of zusaa and LGC spin/step.

At the Oly gala he did the slide but it was at the WTT 2017 gala where he did a part of LGC in swanyu costume. 

6 часов назад, ClarissaH сказал:

So I'm not the only one that puts LGC in the same boat as PW, good to know. And yeah, he definitely did that, but we didn't have the problem with PW that we did with LGC. I NEED TO SEE IT CLEAN GOD DAMMIT! I love the LGC program and it kind of hurts me whenever I watch it and have to see Yuzu have issues with the 4S.

I love quad sal but quad sal don't seem to love me back

I want LGC in show or a an EX not to see it clean but to see sassy Yuzu having full throttle fun with it and not in a competition mood