General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, katonice said:

2 hours ago, Xen said:

Doing a ritual dance to ward against ills for the following season? o_O

If indeed it is a ritual dance, do all satellites of Planet Hanyu need to follow suit for it to work? :LOL:

And can we petition that he gets to keeps that suit? I think that's the first time he's wearing a perfectly fitting suit?

58 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Petition for Yuzu to wear a tie for his costume in either his next FS/SP/EX so he can do that tie tugging move from Singx3 that I like so much and also we can watch him struggle with it all season.

:muahaha:

Sorry to cross post my own but this is something I've posted on Guess the New Program thread:

On 5/15/2018 at 10:56 PM, BWOZWaltz said:

This is more like my day dream than guess...

SP: Jazz with JBUTT:D and costume: Shirt & tie (black & white) with slick back hair

I don't really care much about music choice now but I must see Yuzu with slick back hair like when LGC (so we can see his forehead) also wearing shirt & tie. Today I have seen some signs so the universe must materialise this pretty sooooooon!!!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Few of us may die of massive nose bleed but hey, if I can see Yuzu wearing tie with hair pushed back, I'm sure I can die happily going to heaven!

So BRING IT ON!!

3 hours ago, katonice said:

I love the way Yuzu is always ready to game , to participate in all the shenanigans , or the way he’s willing to do the poses( asked by his classmates back at the high school when he was back from Sochi ). He would do it  if asked ! I find it very endearing !

2 hours ago, PPOS said:

Let's give him a pass on this! He can't be good at everything!!! Plus.....he's an Athlete....only an occasional tie wearer!!! :headdesk:

Actually, he's Japanese, which means he's worn a tie as part of his school uniform for six years. Admittedly, for one of those he was in Canada and he probably had quite a few days off for competitions, but still :P He should be used to ties lol

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

Actually, he's Japanese, which means he's worn a tie as part of his school uniform for six years. Admittedly, for one of those he was in Canada and he probably had quite a few days off for competitions, but still :P He should be used to ties lol

maybe his mom tied it for him when he was in school:winky:

18 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I love the way Yuzu is always ready to game , to participate in all the shenanigans , or the way he’s willing to do the poses( asked by his classmates back at the high school when he was back from Sochi ). He would do it  if asked ! I find it very endearing !

Why you make me cry?

Ugh he's such a good sport.

16 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Maybe someone...his Mom..... helped him back then......I think it's sweet...so accomplished in so many ways but the humble tie evades him :embSwan: @KatjaThera