General Yuzuru Chat

53 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

hahaha, he still doesn't know how to tie his tie!!! :68468287: nice tie, tho :img_21:

Let's give him a pass on this! He can't be good at everything!!! Plus.....he's an Athlete....only an occasional tie wearer!!! :headdesk:

2 hours ago, Xen said:

Honorable Lady 4Lo is definitely coming back....*mutters* he's going for that layout he didn't do at Olys right?

There are three more months until September - he has plenty of time to finish off this strange rehabilitation that has him already able to land 4 Toeloop - but still tentative on Loop Lutz and Flip...

And the thing he keeps saying about improving his jumps, I think it's his way of saying he wants to get better at 4Loop (integrate it back) and 4Lutz. Together with wanting to do the 4Axel, those are the only kind of obvious 'improvements' he needs to make. This depends exclusively on rehab, but I am pretty curious about the training and the type of work that will follow rehab. Going back to the ice will be a totally different Yuzuru Hanyu. He will train with different feelings inside his heart - probably lighter feelings, but burning as much as before, if not more. 

Aaaaaah I can't wait. I seriously cannot wait.