General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, kaerb said:

lol...that's the one thing you won't have to worry about, I can guarantee it

(I'm a bit sad for some of the other skaters though, but broadcast times are broadcast times I guess...)

lol ... it's just me jking and being shallow :9:

I really hope to see Zhenya, Javi, Nobu, Rika! I hope they don't cut them out ...

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol ... it's just me jking and being shallow :9:

I really hope to see Zhenya, Javi, Nobu, Rika! I hope they don't cut them out ...

And Stephane and Caro, and... 

Just realized I'm going to be disappointed no matter who they cut, after all! 

5 minutes ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

Me too! I'm actually excited for Zhenya's Memory program. 

With that beige gorgeous dress!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

And Stephane and Caro, and... 

Just realized I'm going to be disappointed no matter who they cut, after all! 

I'm sure they will not cut out the skaters who appear on the FaoI poster! I hope, at least! :animated-smileys-angels-151:

lol, I think we are a little OT here, they are gonna scold us! :smiley-angry026:

English translation for the P&G Talk Show

I had a sense of the achievement when I was doing this step sequence - and this is the first time for me to say this - and the image I usually have for this step sequence is Seimei running through the bamboo forest and then, after that, flowers growing.But [at the Olympics] I was skating with the feeling of excitement [fun] [laugh]. I was being Yuzuru Hanyu more than trying to express character of Seimei .

In the midst, I was trying to enjoy the Olympics and retain the memory.

Spoiler

I had a sense of the achievement when I was doing this step sequence - and this is the first time for me to say this - and the image I usually have for this step sequence is Seimei running through the bamboo forest and then, after that, flowers growing.But [at the Olympics] I was skating with the feeling of excitement [fun] [laugh]. I was being Yuzuru Hanyu more than trying to express character of Seimei .

In the midst, I was trying to enjoy the Olympics and retain the memory.

And his happiness really shone through, and to be honest, is the reason Olys Seimei will always be my favourite! That triumphant moment of pure strong rush of exuberance was amazing!