General Yuzuru Chat

16 hours ago, Sammie said:

:biggrin:

15 hours ago, Erin said:

The lighting IS important. I don't find the costume eye-burning in this clip. 

15 hours ago, moonkat said:

Yes, the initial ice show seimei was different from the competition seimei

You're not jinxing this are you? I mean...what happens in FaOI stays in under the sea FaOI, right?

I found this on a Tumblr devoted to Yuzu and I've not encountered it here although I've barely begun exploring this site (that shows how large the Planet has become).  It's a documentary subtitled in English on Yuzu and his dealing with the earthquake and the mental conflicts that almost drove him out of skating.  I found myself shedding tears at times.  I cannot exaggerate how this is the most extensive media piece on Yuzu and 3/11 [Admin edit: Please don't discuss politics.] I've discovered.  If any of you have had any doubts on how deeply Yuzu was effected by the quake and tsunami you won't have after seeing this.  The earthquake/tsunami was the most pivotal experience in Yuzu's life so far and this documentary shows you why.

https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/171696522922/2014-august-24hr-tv-engch-subbed-video

15 minutes ago, wingman said:

How can his sweat be odourless??? He must be squeaky clean all the time, or that his clothes are made of amazing materials, or both. 

Yuzu never ceases to amaze me. 

It's genetics actually. East Asians have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of other descent, making them less prone to body odor.

In Korea it's hard to find a shop that sell deodarant ;)

But Yuzu being an extra-special, extra-beautiful, extra-ordinary Lord of the Ice is a perfectly good explanation as well!

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

Oh my  :hopelessness: I was hoping the see through mesh will be on top for Yuzu. He doesn’t need to be giving the audience and judges a gift.   :drama:

either one would be a gift or cause of death

2 hours ago, Sammie said:

Oh my  :hopelessness: I was hoping the see through mesh will be on top for Yuzu. He doesn’t need to be giving the audience and judges a gift.   :drama:

with Yuzuru putting mesh even in costumes like POTO, that would have been perfectly fine without, I don't expect him to go for anything remotely see through on the chest area or legs, really... :laughing: for competitions we can also probaby forget all the gorgeous unreal give us more abs he loves to show off at FaOI... at most we can get a peek of his gorgeous super toned arms, like in Etude and H&L:10636614:

ETA: and don't forget he doesn't need any see-through mesh to gift audience and judges cough*LGC*cough:devilYuzu: