General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Not yet but I am hoping this strategy will make it possible for me to watch the performance later. I am still traumatized by that thing  :smiley-scared001:

To be clear, I don't hate the design and I think the shade of blue used is beautiful. However, I hate the combination of blue and yellow with passion, and that yellow thing  (whatever it is) in the costum is making me itch to pull it off.  

Agreed! I think white or black would have looked far better. The yellow clashes with that specific shade of blue. 

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

Omg is that a layback i see?! My favorite spin <3 

yeppp, that layback spin is really pretty :smiley-love017:  maybe he trains spins a lot when he's in rehab bc this looks better than before :laughing: since right ankle needs rest left ankle gotta work hard lol

168c26b.gif&key=42b542ab86f5f15368a690a7

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

We thought Olympic Channel was milking Yuzu for publicity /likes but if it leads up to actually covering him positively then you do you Olympic Channel. (Please do something about a Yuzu x Kohei collab/feature) :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

The Olympic Channel already covers Yuzu positively. Their commentators are in love with him. NBC also had extremely positive commentary. 

6 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Honestly, the way it's been going, I am afraid that it'll end with a bang and that the bang will be something like Carmina Burana for the FS :13877886:

Or Turandot :13877886:

Or Tango de Roxanne :13877886:

We joke but I would actually like to see his interpretation of Tango de Roxanne :peekapooh:

Hace 8 horas, Yatagarasu said:

A medusa.

One on each shoulder.

Sorry, which ever way I turn, I go back under the sea. But it does look lovely, way better without the yellow!

And erased of our minds the union of the back, being only like shoulder pads.