General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Fay said:

Well, given how exciting this off season is proving to be, we might find the wait not too long. :) 

Honestly, the way it's been going, I am afraid that it'll end with a bang and that the bang will be something like Carmina Burana for the FS :13877886:

Or Turandot :13877886:

Or Tango de Roxanne :13877886:

4 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

Honestly, now I won't be taking anything he says about his injuries for 100% ever again.

Get used to it.  We all learned from the Big News Blackout at TCC over the winter that Yuzu and his cronies are more than willing to indulge in disinformation campaigns to keep the competition off-balance.  For all of us fans around the world we just have to realize that when it comes to strategizing against the enemy we're just cannon fodder in the information wars.

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Honestly, the way it's been going, I am afraid that it'll end with a bang and that the bang will be something like Carmina Burana for the FS :13877886:

giphy.gif

I'm sorry what? I couldn't hear you because I've suddenly forgotten how to read :smiley-rolleyes009: 

8 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I know who I’ll blame if he ends up choosing any of those...

@yuzuangel Where on Earth did you find those weird fashion things??? :smiley-laughing021:

Yep, watched the documentary too. The actor sort of grew on me in the end. Poor guy, he had a big shoe to fill. I had a huge cringe at the beginning only. (After all, that guy was shown only a few times). 

This documentary is kind of junky. But it's nice to see a compilation of Yuzu's footage. :) (So yeah, not much is new. If you don't want to see some guy impersonate Yuzu on TV then you can skip it). 

ETA: nevermind - @kaerb just did a superb translation. So yep, read that, watch some old Yuzu footage, and it'll be better than the docudrama itself.

11 minutes ago, Fay said:

I know who I’ll blame if he ends up choosing any of those...

Hey, I am only responsible for Carmina Burana! I am not taking the blame for the others!
I believe @Xen gets the tango 

*throws her under the bus*

13 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

giphy.gif

I'm sorry what? I couldn't hear you because I've suddenly forgotten how to read :smiley-rolleyes009: 

He is never getting away from this one, is he? :rofl:

I am loving it. Even if it makes me choke on my tea!

13 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

He is never getting away from this one, is he? :rofl:

I am loving it. Even if it makes me choke on my tea!

One word: boobskirt. Some things just stick.

And please cherish the irony that my Doryuzu brain will never forget about a memory loss joke :animal0028:

3 minutes ago, icecreamy said:

This blue and yellow hue somehow got stuck in my head all day. And I have to say that after staring at all the photos for so long I miraculously started to get used to it. Does this happen to any of you too? 

I already love it and will fight to death for it :smiley-transport019:

2 minutes ago, icecreamy said:

This blue and yellow hue somehow got stuck in my head all day. And I have to say that after staring at all the photos for so long I miraculously started to get used to it. Does this happen to any of you too? 

Not yet but I am hoping this strategy will make it possible for me to watch the performance later. I am still traumatized by that thing  :smiley-scared001:

To be clear, I don't hate the design and I think the shade of blue used is beautiful. However, I hate the combination of blue and yellow with passion, and that yellow thing  (whatever it is) in the costum is making me itch to pull it off.