General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Am I the only one snickering at the "properly" in that? :1:

you are not alone... first thing I was thinking when I saw that... so you are were or am just sort of practicing it???

5 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

you are not alone... first thing I was thinking when I saw that... so you are were or am just sort of practicing it???

Honestly, now I won't be taking anything he says about his injuries for 100% ever again.

Oof missed the whole FaOI thread so I'll just read here and the review thread :13877886:

3 hours ago, nagini said:

This dory needs to not be found :slinkaway: whose idea is this..... yuzu no getting ideas for next season's costumes pleaze

3 hours ago, nagini said:

this one on the other hand :10742290: yes yes this is good

14 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Only the fly in the wall knows :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: all we know is if and when nessie makes its appearance it'll be glorious

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Great, so can he and Javi do a closing number to "Under the Sea" next?

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Imagine Javi or Misha in red, then they can sing "Under the Sea, under the sea"

If he made it more yellow, we even have Flounder!

Well looks like Javi wore red in the finale :smiley-laughing021:

I propose the Japanese version which goes "subarashii, under the sea"

just because I really like this seiyuu :rofl:

10 minutes ago, Yoa said:

http://nanoka12.tumblr.com/post/174244537756/yuzurus-q-a-after-fantasy-on-ice-2018-in

Translation of the interview with Yuzu. He talked about rehabilitation, jumps (4a too), new rules and rumors. 

Really, Yuzuru? Really? I quess that back counter-3a-high kick was mass hallucination :peekapooh:

remember that for Yuzu, a SE sandwich is the "basics" of entry and exit to a jump..... :4:

1 時間前, Forcefieldさんが言いました:

Faoi is the talk of the town, but has anyone watched the docudrama beyond just the clips shown here?

Was wondering what the reviews were and if it was worth watching.

I have not seen this myself yet.  Maybe tomorrow.  Good night :bed:

17 minutes ago, Yoa said:

Really, Yuzuru? Really? I quess that back counter-3a-high kick was mass hallucination :peekapooh:

Yes, yes, because see we're under the sea, under the sea .... so we have Dory flapping around us and ... stuff ... oxygen deprivation!

12 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yes, yes, because see we're under the sea, under the sea .... so we have Dory flapping around us and ... stuff ... oxygen deprivation!

he probably figured that this costume would give us all Dory-syndrome and after 10 seconds we'd all just forget that this has ever happened