General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Just letting you all know that Dory was all according to my own keikaku and I'm taking all the blame credit.

Thank you! Because of Thanks to you, I'll be watching Finding Dory tonight :P (though I actually love the movies lol)

I wonder how many of us will react differently when we see it in motion properly on Monday... (but it does make one worry a bit about next season's costumes :P)

He's still not fully back, as I read things.  Some of the quads he knows are still sort of off-limits.  If, however, his 3A is back, then I think he's fairly well off.  He just has to unlearn his 3A enough so that he can move forward on the 4A (ie, get his 3A off autopilot so he can work on body memory for 4A).  I would love to see him charge into the new season with a fully functional 4A, even if it doesn't have the impressive entry his 3A has.  For the other skaters out there the psychological effects would be profound, particularly since I have a suspicion that all the other male elites are working on the 4A.  It's like the American/Russian race to the moon back in the '60s.

As for the music for this next season, I'm not surprised that it's already been chosen.  I've felt that during his long down-time after the injury he decided that he shouldn't waste the opportunity to scout out music for the coming season's programs.  I wouldn't be surprised, also, if he doesn't have the basic choreography worked out since he's said in the past that he edits the music envisioning what he plans to skate so that the music actually is chasing after the choreography rather than the reverse.

14 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

.. and he's getting more savvy / sassier with the press. Last time a rumour about his love life got out of hand and he addressed it he looked and sounded really pissed off.

It's scary that he's lurking everywhere and he knows everything :slinkaway: . But I'm kind of relieved that this time he didn't have to apologize anyone for what isn't his faults. 

Just now, wpisces said:

It's scary that he's lurking everywhere and he knows everything :slinkaway: . But I'm kind of relieved that this time he didn't have to apologize anyone for what isn't his faults. 

I'm seriously worried he may have lurked in our music threads, I mean, some of my predictions were jokes....:slinkaway:

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

Thank you! Because of Thanks to you, I'll be watching Finding Dory tonight :P (though I actually love the movies lol)

I wonder how many of us will react differently when we see it in motion properly on Monday... (but it does make one worry a bit about next season's costumes :P)

Tbh, I was thinking to watch both Nemo and Dory! I love it! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Tbh, I was thinking to watch both Nemo and Dory! I love it! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Spoiler

I've watched Nemo more times than I can remember... when I went to the US, I actually watched it twice on the way to, and once on the way back, as it was the most fun option... lol

Hmmm... what if he skips media day this year? lol

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Idk, guys, Dory or not, he looks lovely in this photo! I can almost forgive the wings!

DeDHmvoV0AAPIlq.jpg

True. I will actually forgive him for this costume just in that picture. You've got to be Yuzuru Hanyu to shine in that.

Yuzuru through all these tabs today