General Yuzuru Chat

Tabloids, ISU, antis. :dry: Hanyu bares his soul each time but it's never enough.

Like I literally just read someone write after that doc with Brian that Yuzu is not the only skater to skate with pain and he's entitled/greedy for wishing for WR for his Olys SP. I need a cleansing. Thank goodness there's new Yuzu content.

Honestly, the best thing is to just ignore that nonsense. The less attention given to tabs, in all ways, the less clicks they get, the less interested they become. He gave the right answer and good on him. 

He got to be Dory today and is living his extra life. That's what counts :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

5 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

He got to be Dory today and is living his extra life. That's what counts :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Imagine Javi or Misha in red, then they can sing "Under the Sea, under the sea"

If he made it more yellow, we even have Flounder!

38 minutes ago, Xen said:

*sighs* Okay guys, I've got defense squad banners ready to go and hand out, who's with me to defend them against the tabloids?

It's kind of amazing fans are already not concerned, but tabloids still are all over it?

I still don't get why it matters?

I'm so sorry that he was dragged into that nonsense. It's ridiculous he was asked about what even didn't involve him. He's always polite to media but they're sometimes too disrespectful to him. Recently, I think he has been a bit stricter to media than before. I hope from now he can be more free to speak his mind. 

4 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Now I imagined him skating to "Just keep swimming..." :1:

Just now, Xen said:

You have solved the mystery from those subtle hints re the SP and LP music decision!

:smiley-laughing021:

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

Idk, guys, Dory or not, he looks lovely in this photo! I can almost forgive the wings!

DeDHmvoV0AAPIlq.jpg

I love Yuzu, but I can't love his fashion choices at times. Starting with ill-fitting suits and now this!

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

Actually, Javi's vest in the Finale was red... >_>

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Idk, guys, Dory or not, he looks lovely in this photo! I can almost forgive the wings!

DeDHmvoV0AAPIlq.jpg

That is beautiful...

8 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

DeDHmvoV0AAPIlq.jpg

In the Faoi thread we were all excited about the Angel and Princely Yuzu descriptions until...the pictures and thus the horrified outbursts.

But looking at these pictures, I CAN SEE IT NOW! His body, face, and aura can actually make this look good! Angles and lighting matters.

3 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

In the Faoi thread we were all excited about the Angel and Princely Yuzu descriptions until...the pictures and thus the horrified outbursts.

But looking at these pictures, I CAN SEE IT NOW! His body, face, and aura can actually make this look good! Angles and lighting matters.

the reaction of the costume reveal in the thread was hilarious :smiley-laughing021: