General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

nmO6BYT.png

Just saw this on my news feed

🤔

I think we need to write to that global team, and suggest they start looking in Japan or Toronto, Canada (season-dependent).

The other place to look would be in the forest where all the Poohs are...maybe... <insert appropriate Pooh emoji here>

Oh wow I can see the salty and bitterness and not even one genuine compliment in the Bingo box. I never know that American media is like this. My eyes are opened really really big now.

:tumblr_inline_mm2wbbdJC51qz4rgp:

Eta: wait it's written western, is it not the same or it's just a disguise? :13877886:

1 hour ago, Ferrer said:

Oh wow I can see the salty and bitterness and not even one genuine compliment in the Bingo box. I never know that American media is like this. My eyes are opened really really big now.

:tumblr_inline_mm2wbbdJC51qz4rgp:

Eta: wait it's written western, is it not the same or it's just a disguise? :13877886:

Nah, I think it's mostly American. Polish media don't cover FS at all, but at the Olympics time some info popped up and there was nothing about Nathan, just "will defend the gold, not done in 66 years", "record holder" and "injured a day before a major competition" and "expect Winnie the Poohs". 

Eh, let Americans be Americans. I think if my country had a gold pretender they'd be just the same.

8 hours ago, Victoria said:

Are they getting ready for the ice shows?? :LOL:

Wow,  perfect representation of the US media! 

Next Olympics: 

US Media: Nathan Chen is in his prime! He will win the 2 Gold Medals for US!!! Pooh guy, who looks 21, is way past his prime

Hanyu also does not have 4F and only landed 4A once.

Gogolev is too young. 

Boyang? No artistry, but honestly who has greater artistry than Nathan?  amiright

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

Watch Yuzuru get pissy over the new rules and work on that 4F in the end :rofl:

Worried about my hair if Zu is not happy about the 4A bv change and bring us Q...