General Yuzuru Chat

oh so it was about that person again :laughing: but im pretty sure people are not talking about the one with alina, javi etc... jpn twitter generally enjoyed and laughed about that one i remember, maybe some got uncomfortable then but now they are specifically talking about what happened last night? what the heck did this guy do? i mean, serving drinks while cosplaying doesnt seem that much more offensive than before to me? (heck when i heard he played yuzu's nhk fall for laughs some time ago thats the stuff i found offensive :shrug:) eta: the show might not have happened last night, maybe the video just got shared around and exploded very recently

2 hours ago, swanbeau said:

oh so it was about that person again :laughing: but im pretty sure people are not talking about the one with alina, javi etc... jpn twitter generally enjoyed and laughed about that one i remember, maybe some got uncomfortable then but now they are specifically talking about what happened last night? what the heck did this guy do? i mean, serving drinks while cosplaying doesnt seem that much more offensive than before to me? (heck when i heard he played yuzu's nhk fall for laughs some time ago thats the stuff i found offensive :shrug:) eta: the show might not have happened last night, maybe the video just got shared around and exploded very recently

Wait...if he use Nhk's fall for fun, I understand why so many people is not happy. 

4 hours ago, swanbeau said:

I think people got a bit angry about a photo of the guy serving drinks at a nightclub while cosplaying Yuzu. It does look a bit "hmm?!", but I'm trying not to be miffed too much because maybe the guy just wants to earn a living too. 

ETA: Oh, there's a video apparently. It all looks pretty harmless fun. I don't like the idea myself, but it doesn't seem that bad. 

https://twitter.com/quadstark/status/995961115002617856?s=20 

3 時間前, swanbeauさんが言いました:

Did he really do that? If he did, that is big NO in my opinion and he has to learn the lesson apparently.

Many Monomane players have to work at the bars and clubs where they show their tricks to the customers, and if they don't get paid enough money, they have to work there as waiters or waitresses like part time job.  

I wish FaOI came soon:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: (before the thing gets troublesome...)

On 2018/5/13 at 9:52 AM, beki said:

I’m lucky enough to be going on vacation to Japan soon (not FAOI or Sendai though), and I was wondering if I could get some recommendations for the best places in Tokyo to buy Yuzu-related things. My dream would be a Ciontu shirt, but I don’t know if they’re available outside the shows themselves.

Thank you very much in advance!

Sorry for late reply.

Spoiler

Unfortunately, Ci related stuff was being sold only online after the show and the order deadline was last Friday. However, you can buy Ice Rink Sendai merchandise in Kawasaki, which is not so far from Tokyo.

The name of the shop: Atelier Shop F

2-17-27 Mizonokuchi, Takatsu-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa, Japan 213-0001

Tel: 044-829-3402

website

Google map

Ice Rink Sendai merchandise sold in this place

Open on weekdays from 10:00 to about 23:00

*They sometimes open the shop on weekends and holidays but you have to call and check their schedule in advance.

Also, in Phiten shops, you can probably buy the necklaces and socks he uses (though they are expensive).

List of Phiten Shops in Japan

If you are going to visit some other places in Japan, there are two exhibitions feature Yuzu being held now.

One of them is being held in Kyoto, and you can buy Yuzu file folders, key chains, etc in the venue.

http://www.takashimaya.co.jp/store/special/event/hanyu_en.html

Another one is being held in Ice Rink Sendai where you can buy their merchandise.

http://www.mitsuifudosan.co.jp/bethechange/other_information/180426/

Not directly related to Yuzu himself, but I recommend you to try some sweets at Zunda Saryo, a Sendai-based confectionery known for sweets made of edamame which has a few branches in Tokyo. Google by "zunda saryo tokyo" if you are interested.

Have a nice trip!

1 hour ago, katonice said:

I think people got a bit angry about a photo of the guy serving drinks at a nightclub while cosplaying Yuzu. It does look a bit "hmm?!", but I'm trying not to be miffed too much because maybe the guy just wants to earn a living too. 

ETA: Oh, there's a video apparently. It all looks pretty harmless fun. I don't like the idea myself, but it doesn't seem that bad. 

https://twitter.com/quadstark/status/995961115002617856?s=20 

:ohno:Dear God!! This is kinda creepy and I didn't like it at all, tbh ... and they threw Poohs on him, too ... ugh