General Yuzuru Chat

21 minutes ago, Ferrer said:

What is it about?? :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

Japanese fanyu made vid using Jpn TV program '科捜研の女' (Jpn version of CSI).

While we're all waiting on more info about FaOI makuhari, some people used everything they could get their hands on to find out about Yuzu on internet. From screenshot analysis to image enhancement, and matching description against the data (Yuzu pic). The fact that everyone looked so serious made it too hilarious for me. It just pushed my laughter button so hard and I just couldn't stop laughing... :13877886:

If I say this in Japanese it is '笑いのツボにはまった' On this definitely made my day!

ETA: The Yuzu pic that the woman's holding had his data: Plu-ota (otaku), Earphone, Yuzuru Hanyu, 22, Pooh

1 minute ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Japanese fanyu made vid using Jpn TV program '科捜研の女' (Jpn version of CSI).

While we're all waiting on more info about FaOI makuhari, some people used everything they could get their hand on to find out about Yuzu on internet. From screenshot analysis to image enhancement, and matching description against the data (Yuzu pic). The fact that everyone looked so serious made it too hilarious for me. It just pushed my laughter button so hard and I just couldn't stop laughing... :13877886:

If I say this in Japanese it is '笑いのツボにはまった' On this definitely made my day!

LOL:smiley-laughing021:

I see, all of fanyus' creativeness are so amazing!!

I wish I could do something, too. But alas, tech stuffs and me don't see each other face-to-face.

Can't wait for tomorrow!:10636614:

11 hours ago, Xen said:

Aww, Yuzu thought due to his recent activities, our cryptid deciphering skills were getting rusty. Little did he know....

*or he planned it to ensure our skills are still kept sharp, after all cryptid deciphering is how he communicates with us in the off-season*

hahaha I definitely think it's a test

Yuzu- that was a nice hint, w Mom in the corner!

Too easy maybe (hmmm, now it's going to get harder, heads up everyone, you know He is watching Us!)

2 minutes ago, Floria said:

Is there any broadcast thread for tomorrow? I see only the old one. Does anybody know the time and the channel on FujiTV? Thanks in advance!

That's the event. It will be discussed in the same thread and afaik, it's the same channel from last time.

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Not sure about this but I heard 'yonkaiten salchow', 'ice show', and the number 15 appeared. So... did Yuzu land his 1st 4S at an ice show when he was 15? (can anyone translate?)

From GS:

Mura talks a lot about Yuzu and gives a commentary on his SP demonstrating the difficult entry into the 3A, as well as telling how Yuzu helped him with his 4S when he had been trying to land it for a year and a half. Yuzu told him to align his right foot behind his left when jumping when he had been swinging it for the take-off. With this information, he was able to jump the 4S in 3 months. --Then even earlier than that, when Yuzu was 15 and coming up from Juniors, he talked to Mura about trying the 4S, it was Mura who gave him advice first, about storing energy in his left shoulder. --Yuzu landed the 4S that same day.